ADVERTISEMENT

MA vs Tarboro for the Ship!

Congrats to Mt. Airy for great game, too many Tarboro penalties and not enough creativity on offense. I think both could be back next year. Tarboro has got to develop some type of passing game and stop running inside so much...

Both teams and coaches showed a lot of class. Proud of Tarboro for making it back to the ship, build back and come back next year.

Instant replay? Believe the refs might have missed an int , first ref closes called it an int and the ref from the other side talked him out of it. Believe East Lincoln got lucky.

MA #5 Tyler mason just got offer from VT awesome awesome!!!!
There will be more to come, you got 3 or 4 big white boys may play somewhere too, I kept mixing em up you got a Boobie Miles, 3 or for Riggins, loaded, 6 to 8 from MA will play on sat, if they choose, Tarboro 11 gonna be special, they have several will play on Sat as well congrats to both teams on a great season I felt MA would be in the mix this year after they gave us one last year, good job Bears!

Well it started in personal bias in other words they're our team no matter what , but then it stated..... based on reality, THE BEST IN THE WEST MOVED ON!!!!
I felt last year like I had stolen something when we left there, my son will tell you he even didn't know how we won that game last year lol, he did have the game ending tackle though all I really remember other than penalty after penalty

I felt last year like I had stolen something when we left there, my son will tell you he even didn't know how we won that game last year lol, he did have the game ending tackle though all I really remember other than penalty after penalty
Well like I mentioned before yes I believe Mt Airy had the more talented team but the more talented doesn't always win sometimes the other team take advantage of mistakes etc but part of being the better team also involves discipline which Mt Airy didn't have and Mitchell did.

There will be more to come, you got 3 or 4 big white boys may play somewhere too, I kept mixing em up you got a Boobie Miles, 3 or for Riggins, loaded, 6 to 8 from MA will play on sat, if they choose, Tarboro 11 gonna be special, they have several will play on Sat as well congrats to both teams on a great season I felt MA would be in the mix this year after they gave us one last year, good job Bears!
#5 got offer from ASU earlier in week also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT