ADVERTISEMENT

MA Bears at Eastern Randolph

They didn’t “beat themselves”. They lost. Didn’t score enough. Didn’t win special teams. Were stopped twice inside ER 25 in last 4 minutes. If any of y’all’s teams had done that would have called it great defensive stands with game on line…
Y’all keep changing things to fit your narrative. ER won. Again. Get over yourselves.
The way you get so defensive you act like you lost

I just canceled NFHS after trying it tonight. It is not worth $1.00 a month, got blurry as 4ell after the game started. I had WPAQ going and the game was about a down behind the radio.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Too much speed boys too much speed. We tried to tell yall nothing flashy over here just a lot of heart

Reactions: thekidd12
Definitely not over yet! Your boys are a great team who don’t beat themselves. Still plenty of time left in the game.

MA has capitalized on some big run plays.
Good group of kids. Shame someone has to lose every week. Mount Airy fast. We played them well first half. When we got behind and got away from the run that was it. #3 going out changed things as well but he wanted to play. They gave it their best. Mount Airy is a very good team, nobody makes it this far by accident.

Good group of kids. Shame someone has to lose every week. Mount Airy fast. We played them well first half. When we got behind and got away from the run that was it. #3 going out changed things as well but he wanted to play. They gave it their best. Mount Airy is a very good team, nobody makes it this far by accident.
As always great post. I think with a healthy #3 ER is a very good team. Without him being 100 percent it’s difficult to stay with a team as good as Mt Airy.

and credit to mt airy for making adjustments and overcoming that adversity there in the 1st qtr. the way that 1st qtr went im sitting here thinking hey we might can hang with these guys. er was controlling the trenches in the 1st qtr. you finally started getting some momentum running outside and hurrying up and that really got you guys going. you can see as long as ER could plod and plunk down the field and control the clock they could move it and keep it close. Mt Airy finally said enough of you pounding us up the middle we're gonna load the box and you're gonna have to do something else and we simply don't have the speed to outmatch them at other positions on the field. thats how a ballgame works the chess matches that take place during the game and it was a good one. best of luck the next round.

#3 is a beast. I think him getting hurt done the ER offense in. Gotta give it to the bears, they are deff not a one trick pony. I think the line play was extremely physical and wore the ER line down , it showed in the 4th. Mason and Reid are a potent 1-2 punch but hats off to gallimore heck of a game on both sides of the ball , especially on defense, in the backfield all night. He was all over the football. Hats off to ER on a great season . Great game by two really good football teams . Deff nothing to hang your heads over

I enjoyed the game and good fan support both teams. ER had some good size on the line(51) and good team. #5 for Mt Airy broke lots of tackles and ran by some folks. #15 playing quarterback and linebacker at his size was impressive. Had to be tough as nails. The one play that Mt Airy could have ran more was the pass to #21. He caught the touchdown but had size advantage on the defensive back.

Two very good football teams went at it tonight. Number 3 just being out there on both sides of the ball was huge for ER and when he went out you could see the wheels falling off, that’s 1A football. He’s a stud and ER line is very impressive. With all that being said MA looked to me as if they’ve put all the finger pointing and personal fouls behind them. They were punched in the mouth tonight and showed huge resilience, DL was undersized yet played so hard. Everybody knows abt 5, 25, and 32. But in my eyes the most impressive out of them all is watching an undersized QB switch sides and play MLB every single possession. The kid is a warrior and has the heart of champion. Much respect to both teams heck of a game

Hats off too ER what a very good team and very well coached. ER was legit. Congrats MA way to play with heart and take over a game. MA very physical and speed was too much. Coaches made great adjustments and got these young men going. ADKINS WINS the big game. Now two more and get that ring Coach. Again ER heads up awesome kids that left it on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT