Tue, Nov 30 Providence Day Away
Fri Dec. 3 Kings Mountian at Cox Mill
Sat, Dec. 4 Bishop McGuinniess at Cox Mill
Tue, Dec. 7 West Caldwell Away
Thur, Dec. 9 One of One Academy Home
Sat, Dec 18 Henderson Collegiate Home
Dec 28-30 Cherokee Holiday Tournament TBA

Sat, Jan 1 Jamie Seitz Holiday Shootout at Lincoln Charter
(LCS, Moravian Prep,, Winston Salem Christian, Covenant Day, The Burlington School, Covenant Day)

Wed, Jan 5 Cannon Away
Fri, Jan 7 Langtree Home
Tue, Jan 11 Christ the King Away
Fri, Jan 14 Mount Island Charter Home
Tue, Jan 18 Community School of Davidson Home
Fri, Jan 21 Pine Lake Prep Away
Tue, Jan 25 Langtree Away
Fri, Jan 28 Christ the King Home
Tue, Feb 1 Mountain Island Charter Away
Fri, Feb 4 Community School of Davidson Away
Tue, Feb 8 Pine Lake Prep ( Senior Night) Home

A coach at the school shared this with me. Looks like a "wow" schedule to me. New coach, new 2A classification, new year but same expectations it seems like. These are some heavy-hitting teams.
Coach also said LCS is playing in Fall League in Charlotte and is 2-2 right now. They have played and beat Lamelo Ball's 1 0f 1 team and Cannon. The coach said they lost to Concord Assembly by 4 and Liberty Heights by 3. In both games, it seems like they had a chance to win. If that is the case, LCS has to be a frontrunner for 2A this season. I know they lost only a couple from last season and heard the kid from Hunter Huss (JJ) transferred in, so they should be good.
Eager to see them play. They play tomorrow at Cox Mill vs. The Burlington School and Weddington. If they split those games, I would say they are legit.
But the schedule is loaded and LCS may be a team to put on schedule to watch.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
Frontrunner for 2A, I guess Farmville Central doesn't exist
Where did it state that? FC is def a frontrunner as well based on tradition and the talent pool they provide each year. Sorry, I didn't know I had to include each team in my assessment when talking about only one team preview. Nonetheless, LCS should be considered a "frontrunner" for 2A this year along with several others as well.

Just because you’re good in 1A doesn't mean it will transfer over. You're considering them a front runner based off of what exactly. Do you think that them playing in that conference will hurt them in the long run?

Just because you’re good in 1A doesn't mean it will transfer over. You're considering them a front runner based off of what exactly. Do you think that them playing in that conference will hurt them in the long run?
Lincoln Charter has been one of the top teams in NC regardless of classification. They have always scheduled and beat a tough nonconference schedule. The conference will be down a little this year from what I saw at a jamboree this summer, but for the most part, it will be a solid conference. I don't think LC prepares for playoffs based on conference competition and this year seems to be no different. Again, based on the non-conference schedule and what I've seen of them over the summer and fall league, they will be a frontrunner in the 2A classification.
I saw them beat kings mountain, Shelby, Franklin Prep, Hunter Huss, Mallard Creek, Cramerton, North Lincoln, JM Robinson, easily this summer. I've also seen them beat Lemelo Ball's 1 of 1 team that has at least 5-7 D1 guys, albeit young, and a very good Cannon team. They had every opportunity to beat Liberty Heights and Concord Assembly but fell short in the end. So, based on those showings and outings, I think they have a great opportunity to be there in the end.

I'm just messing with you lol. From everything you said I definitely expect them to be there as well. I'm just at work bored having a little fun on the boards. What game would you suggest for me to attend to see your team in action?

Lincoln Charter Basketball
2021-22 Boys Schedule​

Mon, Nov 1 Liberty Heights Scrimmage Home Boys Only 6PM
We, Nov 3 Liberty Heights Scrimmage Home Boys Only 6PM
FRIDAY NOV 5 MIDNIGHT MADNESS 12:00 AM
Mon, Nov 8 Concord Assembly Away
Fri, Nov 12 Franklin Prep Home
Tue, Nov 16 Moravian Prep Home
Tue, Nov 23 North Lincoln Away
Tue, Nov 30 Providence Day Away
Fri Dec. 3 Kings Mountian at Cox Mill
Sat, Dec. 4 Bishop McGuinniess at Cox Mill
Tue, Dec. 7 West Caldwell Away
Thur, Dec. 9 One of One Academy Home
Sat, Dec 18 Henderson Collegiate Home
Dec 28-30 Cherokee Holiday Tournament TBA

Sat, Jan 1 Jamie Seitz Holiday Shootout at Lincoln Charter
(LCS, Moravian Prep,, Winston Salem Christian, Covenant Day, The Burlington School, Covenant Day)

Wed, Jan 5 Cannon Away
Fri, Jan 7 Langtree Home
Tue, Jan 11 Christ the King Away
Fri, Jan 14 Mount Island Charter Home
Tue, Jan 18 Community School of Davidson Home
Fri, Jan 21 Pine Lake Prep Away
Tue, Jan 25 Langtree Away
Fri, Jan 28 Christ the King Home
Tue, Feb 1 Mountain Island Charter Away
Fri, Feb 4 Community School of Davidson Away
Tue, Feb 8 Pine Lake Prep ( Senior Night) Home

A coach at the school shared this with me. Looks like a "wow" schedule to me. New coach, new 2A classification, new year but same expectations it seems like. These are some heavy-hitting teams.
Coach also said LCS is playing in Fall League in Charlotte and is 2-2 right now. They have played and beat Lamelo Ball's 1 0f 1 team and Cannon. The coach said they lost to Concord Assembly by 4 and Liberty Heights by 3. In both games, it seems like they had a chance to win. If that is the case, LCS has to be a frontrunner for 2A this season. I know they lost only a couple from last season and heard the kid from Hunter Huss (JJ) transferred in, so they should be good.
Eager to see them play. They play tomorrow at Cox Mill vs. The Burlington School and Weddington. If they split those games, I would say they are legit.
But the schedule is loaded and LCS may be a team to put on schedule to watch.
That is an impressive schedule, indeed. The Jaime Seitz tourney especially. Man, that's a loaded field.

Reactions: Dadof23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT