ADVERTISEMENT

Lets Talk All State

Not saying Shelby or Crest doesn't have good teams or players. Records speak for themselves. Simply saying there are great athletes at other places too that deserve honors too. Team pride is great but humility goes a long way.

Everyone is assuming is Chaz Surratt didn't get hurt they wouldn't have went back to back undefeated? I have sat back an read all comments some of you are the ones bias. It's easy to want the team you pull for guys to make it but you have to be reasonable too. You have guys going to major college programs an have a steady resume of winning an carrying there team an some of you try to discredit that lightly. East Lincoln was a totally different team without Suratt. Now Btango Mallard Creek was good an had a lot of talent but no way was smith better put Suratt on that team an they don't lose an from what I was told mallard creek at one point wanted Suratt to be there QB. He chose to stay at East Lincoln. Last but not least people on here need to get out there feelings this isn't church ball not everyone can't make the list ms King does the best she can an they are her's to chose. If any have a problem feel free to email me xavier28205@yahoo.com. This conversation is done enjoy the title run an move on an get another one next season.

Reactions: woody85
Xman, I do not think Smith is better than Surratt. All State is not necessarily who is the "best" at the position. If that is the case there is absolutely zero discussion about the QB position. I have seen the three we have discussed play this season. I put Smith's name out there for the reason I listed.

I agree with Surratt for all state.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT