ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Raynor!

cucoo1

Jun 4, 2009
11-21 passing 3 touchdowns 1 interception in first career start 44-37 win vs southern miss! One bright spot for the eagles after losing to Davie county.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
He going to be great for Arkansas St. and that was just his first start as a true freshman. Also, East misses him... as good as the QB for East is right now. I believe Raynor was better. His size cost him a couple of stars with Rivals and 247/Sports. He's got that break away speed and a nice arm.

He's earned multiple Awards this week.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Great Comments by Rico Knows on TikTok about Jaylen Raynor

Last edited:
I would love to see him at Duke to take over after Riley Leonard leaves - he could rekindle that hookup to Que’sean Brown 😎
That's exactly what I was thinking; Super Duel Threat...Scouts didn't like his size but look at Bryce Young... he's built exactly like him... has better running abilities and equally great arm...I mean, throwing 6 TD's in his 2nd start, had 5 total TD's in first start and he's such a great student with a nice GPA. Hey Duke!..Hey NC State!..Hello Wake! He's just 18yrs old

Last edited:
I hope Raynor stays with HC Butch Jones at Ark State! Why? All of those schools had a chance at him and passed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT