ADVERTISEMENT

Huss @ Hibriten

beamer24

Jul 16, 2009
Lenior
Huss coming off a good win over Draughn and Hibriten coming off a loss to a good Hickory team. Need to limit turnovers, penalties and giving up the good play on defense.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Gotta pull for the county this time but I’d like to see the best both teams can produce. SP plays Hibriten in a couple weeks and Huss later in the season. If it’s a hard fought close game a lot can be learned from both teams.

Hibriten seemed to have trouble containing huss's speed last season. It was a shoot out i think both teams had multiple kicks returned for scores. Hibriten has a new qb, is he as good as the kid last year? If so huss better stay deciplined bc he was a difference maker last year. In my opinion

Reactions: ohio tarheels
Hibriten seemed to have trouble containing huss's speed last season. It was a shoot out i think both teams had multiple kicks returned for scores. Hibriten has a new qb, is he as good as the kid last year? If so huss better stay deciplined bc he was a difference maker last year. In my opinion
Got a 10th grader and 11th grader playing qb. 11th grader is more like qb from last year 10th grader a little bigger and more of a power runner. Believe we have a little more team speed this year but Huss will probably have us beat in that category.

Got a 10th grader and 11th grader playing qb. 11th grader is more like qb from last year 10th grader a little bigger and more of a power runner. Believe we have a little more team speed this year but Huss will probably have us beat in that category.
Never liked rotating QB’s at any level of football so hope coaches can decide on 1 and let him play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT