ADVERTISEMENT

Huss at forestview

Babyhewey

Oct 7, 2016
Heard fv administration, for the noga and ashbrook games called each school to discuss how they were going to celebrate coach Medlin's 100th career win. That hasnt worked out too weel for them. With this week being at forestview for homecoming im sure huss wont have those phone calls for bulletin board material. With the way Huss has played the last 2 weeks, I think Huss spoils homecoming and puts Medlin's 100th off another week

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Heard fv administration, for the noga and ashbrook games called each school to discuss how they were going to celebrate coach Medlin's 100th career win. That hasnt worked out too weel for them. With this week being at forestview for homecoming im sure huss wont have those phone calls for bulletin board material. With the way Huss has played the last 2 weeks, I think Huss spoils homecoming and puts Medlin's 100th off another week
That’s pretty wild lol. Why would Ashbrook or NG recognize a rival coach 100th win? Maybe if it was some state or national record then I maybe can see a reason to ask. That’s the Gaston County schools looking at themselves as one entity again instead of individual sports programs which I think hurts their high school sports programs especially football and basketball.

Reactions: Babyhewey
Neither one of these teams will beat Dudley...

Joe Biden Clown GIF by CBS News

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT