ADVERTISEMENT

Hoggard Strikes Again

They didn't forfeit any wins. The County Administration got an "anonymous" tip that a player was not districted correctly. The administration normally does not look into anonymous tips but before they even did any homework Dr. Holliday called NH and said they were done, out of the playoffs and would have to forfeit all there games. It was only a paperwork clarification and was straightened out but if Schoenleber had been at NH or the Greenough kid had been at NH they would not have been given a pass like Hoggard was given in both of these instances.
LOL. Talk is cheap. Holliday can say a lot of things, that doesn't mean anything. You bring up good points often, and I enjoy debating things with you and then you post something so ridiculous that you loose all credibility. It's laughable to say that NH is getting the short end of any stick. NH has had at least twice as many transfers as all other NH Co schools combined. Just stop, no one feels sorry for NH on this topic, except maybe you.

LOL. Talk is cheap. Holliday can say a lot of things, that doesn't mean anything. You bring up good points often, and I enjoy debating things with you and then you post something so ridiculous that you loose all credibility. It's laughable to say that NH is getting the short end of any stick. NH has had at least twice as many transfers as all other NH Co schools combined. Just stop, no one feels sorry for NH on this topic, except maybe you.[
The number of transfers are not the question here. The number of transfers will probably be more at NH until they change the district lines. However, the only 2 schools to have a lottery for open choice this year were NH and Hoggard, which speaks highly of both schools. It's whether players are at a school legally or not and if they are not what action will be taken by the school system.
Port, since you seem to know all things that happen on Shipyard, were you at the meeting with Dr. Holliday had with the Hoggard football coaching staff and Boosters discussing how to handle the Schoenleber situation. I wish Holliday would afford NH the same courtesy should such a situation arise. I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for NH, they shall succeed Academically and Athletically as shall Hoggard. I think we have about exhausted this subject. We can only hope that the administration and school board gets the message that status quo is no longer going to be tolerated.

I cant read all of your post. I was not in any meeting with Dr. Holliday and I do not claim to know everything at Hoggard. You continue to insinuate that Hoggard gets special treatment and that isn't true. If NH has twice as many transfers as all the other schools combined, than surely some of those are not by the book. That isn't NH fault. I don't see NH forfeiting any games at any sport. So rename the tread and lets complain about NH county admin. Im in.

This is what I posted above, not sure what happened: The number of transfers are not the question here. The number of transfers will probably be more at NH until they change the district lines. However, the only 2 schools to have a lottery for open choice this year were NH and Hoggard, which speaks highly of both schools. It's whether players are at a school legally or not and if they are not what action will be taken by the school system.
Port, since you seem to know all things that happen on Shipyard, were you at the meeting with Dr. Holliday had with the Hoggard football coaching staff and Boosters discussing how to handle the Schoenleber situation. I wish Holliday would afford NH the same courtesy should such a situation arise. I don't expect anyone to feel sorry for NH, they shall succeed Academically and Athletically as shall Hoggard. I think we have about exhausted this subject. We can only hope that the administration and school board gets the message that status quo is no longer going to be tolerated.

Port:
I do agree the administration is the problem. As I said, let's just all play on the same level field!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT