ADVERTISEMENT

HAPPY ST PATTIES DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ct147

Sep 21, 2010
upstate ny
OVER THE THE WEEKEND I HAD THE PLEASURE OR DIS PLEASURE OF GOING TO MY FIRST ST. PATTIES DAY PARADE. I ALONG WITH THE QUEEN AKA CT,S GRANDDAUGHTER WAS DOING SOME SHOPPING. SHE HEARD THE SOUND OF DRUMS AND SAID CAN WE STAY FOR THE PARADE. OLE CT SAID ########################### . I KNEW WHAT KIND OF PARADE IT WAS. I STAYED THE DRUMS WERE A PLAYIN,PIPES A PLAYIN. MY GOD THERE WERE SKIRTS EVERYWHERE. OLE CT THOUGHT . HE WAS AT A CDRESSERS CONVENTION.THEY HAD OLD MEN IN SKIRTS,BABIES , YOUNG BOYS .HELL THEY EVEN HAD DOGS AND CATS IN SKIRTS, THEY WERE A DRINKIN THAT GREEN BEER STUMBLING EVERYWHERE. THE QUEEN FINALLY ASKED WHY ARE THOSE MEN WEARING SKIRTS. I SAID THEY CALL THEMKILTS. THE QUEEN SAID GRANDDADDY . I AM A GIRL AND KNOW ASKIRT WHEN I SEE ONE. SHE SAID I THOUGHT THAT ONLY GIRLS AND WOMEN WORE SKIRTS. DOES THAT MAKE THEM GIRLS TO. OLE CT,S REPLY WAS SILENCE
chairshot.r191677.gif
HOPE EVERYTHING IS FINE IN SC . GO PACK
This post was edited on 3/16 1:57 PM by ct147

Good morning CT
Seems like the weather was good there if the men were wearing skirts. Kilts around here go in style during hurricane season

th
[/URL]

This post was edited on 3/20 12:17 PM by swett2victory

W here did you GET the photos of go scots
AND FAMILY
This post was edited on 3/20 2:27 PM by ct147

ct
i AM NOT SO SURE IF THAT IS GO SCOTTS. iDO LOOK LIKE HIS WHITE SKINNDED LONG LEGS BUT JUST NOT FO SHO. MAKE NO MISTAKE, HE IS VERY VERY VERY SNEAKY.

I believe that's DOWNTOWN jULIE bROwN mAIN STREet. Lawnburg

This post was edited on 3/22 12:05 PM by swett2victory

ct
Trust me GOGO is present and he's been alooking at this. Make no mistake, he is not physically here but he is aware that you're mentally trying to work his blood flowing ashakin nerves..

You keep feeding him pitchtures, CAPS, bold letters, dashes, dots and all the GOOD MORNINGS and that is no longer enough to pull that rabbit out of the hat....

Talk like Obama and he might come out..............

I dont care if he barely knows how to text, answer the phone or play the holy ghost dart vater roll....I likes that fella

I SWEAR THAT LOOKS LIKE HIS LONG WHITE SKINDED LEGS

[/B]
This post was edited on 3/20 11:52 PM by swett2victory

They had more fun watching the esps.I refused to let the queen watch it.she has finally gottten over seeiing men wearing skirts ops kilts.what isthis contry comming to.seeing.men or whatever. You call yoursf

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT