ADVERTISEMENT

Grimsley football

You do realize that Page was one of the biggest recruiters in the 80's. All the way down to Realtors pushing to put promising families into the Page district. I know because I witnessed it personally.
Only difference is page took the talent and won multiple state championships….Grimsley only got one in a watered down COVID year

Only difference is page took the talent and won multiple state championships….Grimsley only got one in a watered down COVID year
Right, they still have to prove themselves. It’s probably why they loaded up over the summer. They better win it this year.

Reactions: nwguilford007
Put Grimsley on the road for a couple of those games and see how they'd do. This is just my opinion, but as long as Grimsley is bringing good players and they're contenders you may not see them on the road in the playoffs. They just don't have the challenging schedule that some of those teams in the west have. You won't see Grimsley playing some of those South Carolina schools. And why should they? They can rack up those wins and stay at home in the playoffs, while other contenders are beating each other up against each other and top teams from South Carolina and Georgia.
Mount Tabor, Rolesville, Reagan aren't that shabby. We can't fix our Confrence. Those teams have to fix themselves. We did beat Charlotte teams 4 weeks straight last year. CC, independence, Hough and Weddington.

Championship Vs Cardinal Gibbons. We have beat Page and you 4 straight years! Nobody at Page remembers winning. You have a few more woodshed years coming at North West Guilford. How about building a better stadium so visiting teams don't have to slum it!!! All your money goes to half time shows and it shows!

Championship Vs Cardinal Gibbons. We have beat Page and you 4 straight years! Nobody at Page remembers winning. You have a few more woodshed years coming at North West Guilford. How about building a better stadium so visiting teams don't have to slum it!!! All your money goes to half time shows and it shows!
what’s the overall record of the page vs Grimsley rivalry? Yeah you got a lil catching up to do….anyway why the heck would you pay money to come see a northwest football game….I’ll be glad to tell you the outcome before it starts lol….but I’m not gonna sit on here and cry about northwest football cause we will never be good it’s just the way it is….last year was as good as it gets for us but it’s
My school and imma pull for them though and we’re pretty good at baseball my true love so idk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT