ADVERTISEMENT

ER @ MA

I’ve got a professional knitting class I’ve gotta be at so I won’t be able to make the trip. I’ll be able to watch the game and chat on here though if it’s going well. Otherwise see you next year. 🤣

Reactions: thekidd12
I’ve got a professional knitting class I’ve gotta be at so I won’t be able to make the trip. I’ll be able to watch the game and chat on here though if it’s going well. Otherwise see you next year. 🤣
Is that class only available in ramsuer? I might want to join you. Is it BYOB?

Is that class only available in ramsuer? I might want to join you. Is it BYOB?
Yes it’s in Ramseur right beside the rest home bingo center. It is bring your own ball of yarn. Hooks are available for an additional fee. Discounts for 65 and older. Top prize tonight at the bingo is a bottle of Geritol so I opted for the knitting.

Man I would not mind meeting a lot of you guys.
Don’t like crowds. Old has its privileges.
Going to hang out fifteen feet in a tree until dark then listen to it. I enjoy the banter, somewhat, but as I have said before my baby boy is now a college graduate and no longer have kinfolk involved.
Even the players are little brothers of siblings I may or may not have coached.
I do have one request for anyone attending tailgate. Would someone please hug buzz for me? I think he needs it…
Oh and shake RE’s hand because I would definitely do that…
You ain’t gonna see a deer…you can’t keep off that daggum phone.

Quit moving so much!😜

My uncle used to read magazines and his stands were painted candy apple red. Used to drive me nuts with the big horns he’d kill year after year. 😂

Good luck! Kidd. Wildcats!

Last edited:
You ain’t gonna see a dear…you can’t keep off that daggum phone.

Quit moving so much!😜

My uncle used to read magazines and his stands were painted candy apple red. Used to drive me nuts with the big horns he’d kill year after year. 😂

Good luck! Kidd. Wildcats!
Sounds eerily familiar…
Except for the red paint 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Back in tree gentlemen. Albeit a different one from this morning.
Hopefully both teams play up to their potential and come through this game without injury.
Much like last week, this has not been too bad a discussion. A couple of times interlopers intervened causing some havoc however, if you take out middle pages, not a bad word really said.
Again wishing both teams well and hopefully the Wildcats prevail.

Back in tree gentlemen. Albeit a different one from this morning.
Hopefully both teams play up to their potential and come through this game without injury.
Much like last week, this has not been too bad a discussion. A couple of times interlopers intervened causing some havoc however, if you take out middle pages, not a bad word really said.
Again wishing both teams well and hopefully the Wildcats prevail.
Yes good luck to both teams and may the better team prevail. Hopefully we will show up and be able to make a game of it.

Massey has Mt. Airy a nineteen and a half point favourite. I'll take Eastern Randolph and the points for five dimes, Alex.
Reading about your adventures in the tree, Mister Kidd, brought back memories of the George and the Jungle jingle when they sing, " Watch out for that tree. " That line is so true because in life we have many obstacles, or trees, to watch, dodge, or perhaps plant a few hundred if one so desired. Although two Greensboro schools are participating in tonight's fourth round events, one squad playing in Charlotte and the other Greensboro team playing a team from way down yonder in the Cleveland County sticks, I'll be keepin' tabs on yall's game, too. Good luck to the Wildcats .....

• Love
Massey has Mt. Airy a nineteen and a half point favourite. I'll take Eastern Randolph and the points for five dimes, Alex.
Reading about your adventures in the tree, Mister Kidd, brought back memories of the George and the Jungle jingle when they sing, " Watch out for that tree. " That line is so true because in life we have many obstacles, or trees, to watch, dodge, or perhaps plant a few hundred if one so desired. Although two Greensboro schools are participating in tonight's fourth round events, one squad playing in Charlotte and the other Greensboro team playing a team from way down yonder in the Cleveland County sticks, I'll be keepin' tabs on yall's game, too. Good luck to the Wildcats .....
See above post please 😂😂😂

Which one is buzz? I need to put a face to the name lol
Inquiring minds want to know!!

I ever mentioned I’m old???

After careful study of picture and context clues I’ve narrowed it down to two…
That’s ironic ain’t it? 😂😂😂

Lol I don’t have Cracker Jack no more, but got Bubba, a 90 pound American Bulldog
Did Cracker Jack exit to greener pastures via the transfer portal, or escape over the fencing material when yall were not watching his movements as he strolled the perimeter of the fence , gathering mental information as to where the shortest part of the fence was so he could jump over and run like hell to Pilot Mountain, where Ruby, his gal friend of many decades, awaited with outstretched hoofs ?

i always pictured buzz like this
Matt_Foley_-_SNL_Character.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT