ADVERTISEMENT

ER @ MA

Dandy came out of the game couple times against Murphy . I'm sure he is good to go in this game. If Revelles has time he looks very accurate and can run. #8 pretty good runner also with size.

Reactions: thekidd12
It’s going to be fun game to watch! We know ER will have to play a near perfect game to win but we are looking forward to the challenge. We can’t let Dandy play in our backfield all night so containing him will be a key. We know Mason is going to do his thing he is just that kind of athlete. ER will have to tackle well and play contain and hopefully limit him some. If we can take care of the ball and limit the penalties we stand a chance.

OK my bad!!! Maybe do the stats right on there or don't do them!! No need to get all upset I was wrong it happens. But without him I'm not sure ER is a threat.

Reactions: HWY49
OK my bad!!! Maybe do the stats right on there or don't do them!! No need to get all upset I was wrong it happens. But without him I'm not sure ER is a threat.
You’re right though sir…
Just stop QB and ER has no other players 👍

Also looks like kinder/gentler buzz has left the building this morning…

Im going by watching the Thomasville games and highlights all season. We are not saying he is only one but if he was hurt and out yall would look a lot different!
There is video on Eastern Randolph?
Man…

So #3 runs and throws it to himself since he is all we have. Meanwhile Lucas Smith is one of the hardest runners you will see and Walker is a very good RB Taylor can burn you at WR and has hands. Don’t forget about Shamberger and West and Brower who can all hurt you at any moment. And Brooks might sneak one in at the TE position. We have a lot more than just Carter Revelle. Is Revelle the most important piece probably so he plays QB and plays it very well.

So #3 runs and throws it to himself since he is all we have. Meanwhile Lucas Smith is one of the hardest runners you will see and Walker is a very good RB Taylor can burn you at WR and has hands. Don’t forget about Shamberger and West and Brower who can all hurt you at any moment. And Brooks might sneak one in at the TE position. We have a lot more than just Carter Revelle. Is Revelle the most important piece probably so he plays QB and plays it very well.
Take #3 off that team and yall playing basketball! Its my opinion!!!!!!

Take #3 off that team and yall playing basketball! Its my opinion!!!!!!
Well he’s on it so ER is not playing basketball yet (finished second in state last year by the way)…
How did Mt Airy do in that sport?
I honestly don’t know…

Reactions: HWY49
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT