ADVERTISEMENT

ED @ WRH

Who yall got??

• East Duplin

• Wallce-Rose Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maxpreps shows 1 fumble on the year for the sophomore before tonight. Probably asked to carry the ball more tonight because Elam was out. Pretty sure I will go with Battle and Aldridge on who carries the ball.
I won’t mention names but my rams had a player that had fumbling issues all season then in OT of state champ game he fumbled inside the 3 yard line. It’s a bad habit that most players can’t stop once they have it. Although there is a simple fix in technique

Reactions: dogs79
The one long TD run Wallace had in the second half was because we only had 10 on the field. And we fumbled 3 times. And we had our best RB and a key member of the defense out tonight. Both played last week. Good teams don't do those things so they do count, but I like our chances if we play Wallace again this year and have all our RBs.

The one long TD run Wallace had in the second half was because we only had 10 on the field. And we fumbled 3 times. And we had our best RB and a key member of the defense out tonight. Both played last week. Good teams don't do those things so they do count, but I like our chances if we play Wallace again this year and have all our RBs.
I like Wallace- Rose Hills chances next time against East also😳

You will never hear me say “if we had so and so” or “we were missing guys” that’s a losers mentality.

You run what you brung and hope you brung enough.

Wallace brought enough tonight. All credit to them. But when you consider all the variables... I like ED’s chances should they play again.

We (Northeastern) understand where your coming from and feel the same way.

You will never hear me say “if we had so and so” or “we were missing guys” that’s a losers mentality.

You run what you brung and hope you brung enough.

Wallace brought enough tonight. All credit to them. But when you consider all the variables... I like ED’s chances should they play again.
99, this matchup you definitely can’t predict a winner.

Always enjoy your company in the dog pound. I think Goobs is scared of the dog pound. He missed a goodern
I fell asleep when I went last year to Beaulaville. I cant get into the ground and pound style football. I would’ve went anyways if weren’t playing Currituck. If we don’t make changes with our defense we could be in trouble. Our offense has saved us all season but at some point we have to get stops. If we get the 1 seed I’m sure we’ll see a team or two from Duplin here.

If ED and Wallace get on the same side of the bracket it will be a rematch. I very proud of our boys tonight they left it all on the field. I was worried how all those young kids would react in a big game like that and they held their on. I don't think nobody can play with Wallace or ED other than Clinton in the east. Some may not agree but its what I think.

If ED and Wallace get on the same side of the bracket it will be a rematch. I very proud of our boys tonight they left it all on the field. I was worried how all those young kids would react in a big game like that and they held their on. I don't think nobody can play with Wallace or ED other than Clinton in the east. Some may not agree but its what I think.
Go to bed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Great game tonight - watched it online. Hope WRH QB is ok. Shawn Davis is only a soph - hopefully he learns from this game and gets better handling the pressure. Gonna be a great player for us.

Another classic between these two - every game the past few years seems to come down to the last play.

Thought WRH did a great job with Lamb - he gave them a different dimension at QB with the running ability. Scored all 3 TD's I believe. Hats off to the Dogs.

Great game tonight - watched it online. Hope WRH QB is ok. Shawn Davis is only a soph - hopefully he learns from this game and gets better handling the pressure. Gonna be a great player for us.

Another classic between these two - every game the past few years seems to come down to the last play.

Thought WRH did a great job with Lamb - he gave them a different dimension at QB with the running ability. Scored all 3 TD's I believe. Hats off to the Dogs.
You hit Northeastern score perfectly 😀. Good job

• Haha

Lamb(sophomore) 2 tds
Brown (junior) 1 td
And qb Page is going to be ok.

Your going to have to buy my steak n shrimp, why would I be mad? You know your Panthers can’t win 😂.
🤣🤣 can't win them all that's for sure but its ok. Price is going up with every reply you made. And I can eat and drink alot

• Haha
You need some tissue?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT