ADVERTISEMENT

ED @ WRH

Who yall got??

• East Duplin

• Wallce-Rose Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.
At the game in wallace with Pittsburgh Hoodia on with Freddie Jason n Micheal Meyers on it

7-0 Wallace at Halftime

Credit to Wallace. Their defense has been stellar so far from what I’ve watched.

East Duplin has got to hold onto the ball if they want to stay in this one. 2 fumbles in the first half. East Duplin’s defense has kept them in it.

Well it's 7-0 Wallace at half, ED gets ball first in 2nd. Feels lucky to only be down 7 after all the mistake-ridden football we played that half on offense. Let's see what adjustments Battle makes coming out, we're forced to be to one dimensional with Elam out, Wallace just keying heavy on 39 Davis.

7-0 Wallace End of the 3rd

East Duplin has been on a drive that ate up the whole quarter!!!

East Duplin wins that game if their tailback plays.
WRH is the better team. They don’t fumble. ED can’t have any slip ups and win. WRH coach tries giving the game away but then in OT ED coach doing a toss sweep on 4th was terrible call.

Just too many mistakes at the worst times. Beat ourselves. Feel bad for the Davis kid man, had all 3 of the fumbles.
He would never carry the ball again if I was the coach. That will lose you any game every time and fumbling is a habit.

He would never carry the ball again if I was the coach. That will lose you any game every time and fumbling is a habit.
Nah I wouldn't go that far. He hasn't had fumbling problems all year until this game, only like one that I can recall. He's young just a sophomore, I just think he was trying too hard to do all he could with our best tailback being out for this game.

WRH is the better team. They don’t fumble. ED can’t have any slip ups and win. WRH coach tries giving the game away but then in OT ED coach doing a toss sweep on 4th was terrible call.
That’s fair. It’s very close though. I’d take ED on a neutral field with a healthy backfield. They may meet again very soon.

That’s fair. It’s very close though. I’d take ED on a neutral field with a healthy backfield. They may meet again very soon.
That’s the good thing. It will just most likely be another home game for WRH if it were to happen. Season far from over. Everything they playing for is still ahead of them.

Reactions: dogs79 and sam
Great win by Wallace. They deserved it. Their defense slowed us and stood up when they needed to. We had a really hard time dealing with the direct snap offense after the backup QB came in.

Prayers for the starting QB. Hope all is well with him.

As for East Duplin, I thought we played well when we hung onto the ball, especially without Elam Moore playing tonight. It’s hard to beat a good team with 3 turnovers.

Another great chapter of East Duplin/Wallace football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT