ADVERTISEMENT

ED @ WRH

Who yall got??

• East Duplin

• Wallce-Rose Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't watch any of the 1st half; were all of ED's fumbles in the 1st?(sure weren't any in the 3rd quarter, with them having the ball the the entire time).
Again i only watched the 2nd half, but other than a few "questionable" calls & clock mgmt. by the coaches for both teams (which as fans we probably 2nd guess a bit much: even the NFL has some of the same issues, and that's with 20 guys up in the booth relaying exact time/distance/timeout situation and what the other team's formation is; a bit tougher in the moment when you're on the sidelines trying to watch all 22), that was a well-played game on both sides; don't recall any penalties other than an offsetting one. These two teams won't beat themselves in the playoffs.

I knew Moore was going to be out. But didn't know Harper was out too. Heard the kid had to go to the hospital and have his appendix removed. Small Lanier kid had to step up for him at DE. Lanier is small but plays with a lot of heart. He did a nice job.
Yes, we were down two very important players on defense and Elam is our best RB. That was a huge blow. After watching the game I think ED is slightly better than wallace and should win in a rematch.

I don’t see where ED is slightly better than Wrh with the lost of our Qb so we had to run wildcat trust me next game both teams. Will be better for the moment

Yall played one hell of a game yall went to OT don't get any better than that just hope everyone gets healthy for playoffs
James Davis when two monsters meet up one always has to fall great game by both teams ED didn’t have to hold their heads down at all tough team to beat no hate from me Wrh ED James Kenan Duplin County’s Finest!! ECC I consider Clinton ECC as well so the ECC let’s go

Yes, we were down two very important players on defense and Elam is our best RB. That was a huge blow. After watching the game I think ED is slightly better than wallace and should win in a rematch.
Let's move on. Would have, should have, could have. We should have scored 2 more tds, but we didn't.
Y’all should have scored twice more and I didn’t understand clock management end of first half. Plenty of time, ball at midfield and you let clock just run out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT