ADVERTISEMENT

East Wilkes boys job

ncball04

Oct 21, 2014
East Wilkes let their new head coach go after 6 games. What in the world? Why would you get rid of a brand new coach after 6 games unless there something significantly bad going on other than just losing?

Word through the grape vine....young coach is living in Watauga County still.
Told he had to wait for all players to leave before he could multiple times aka warnings...finally enough was enough. Did not follow instructions. Feel bad for the players....4 coaches in 2 seasons.

Word through the grape vine....young coach is living in Watauga County still.
Told he had to wait for all players to leave before he could multiple times aka warnings...finally enough was enough. Did not follow instructions. Feel bad for the players....4 coaches in 2 seasons.
I would think that he could have divide it up among his staff

Reactions: BravesGWY
He did not have any staff from what I understood. That is why an assistant could not take over when he was removed from his head coach role. They had to have the football coach come in and be the interim head coach. I don't know how he had no assistants coaches. Regardless go the extra mile as a coach, you always have to make sure your players have departed school grounds...if you live 1 minute or 1 hour away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT