ADVERTISEMENT

East Davidson at Providence Grove (JV)

Chute Boxe Hero

Aug 11, 2005
Well, the David Hayes era is off to a good start (sort of).....

PG was beating ED 31-0 when I left with six minutes to go. The Patriots broke off two nice long TD runs. PG RB (#6) had a great game on both sides of the ball.

The story of this game, however, might have been the Patriot kicker. This guy is too good to be on JV. WAY too good to be on JV. In addition to numerous touchbacks, he kicked a 50 yarder that had a little room to spare. PG definitely won't have to worry about the kicking game for the next few years.

Unfortunately, an ED player suffered a serious injury in the second half. Please pray for this guy and his family.

PG was beating ED 31-0 when I left with six minutes to go. The Patriots broke off two nice long TD runs. PG RB (#6) had a great game on both sides of the ball.

The story of this game, however, might have been the Patriot kicker. This guy is too good to be on JV. WAY too good to be on JV. In addition to numerous touchbacks, he kicked a 50 yarder that had a little room to spare. PG definitely won't have to worry about the kicking game for the next few years.

Unfortunately, an ED player suffered a serious injury in the second half. Please pray for this guy and his family.
Best of luck to Coach Hayes!

🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT