ADVERTISEMENT

Providence Grove at East Surry

East Surry is well coached but they certainly are not the team of the past several years. Concession stand is good. Visitors bleachers are as good as anywhere in State.
PG may win but East will not give it to them. This is one game that I think that well used and mostly worthless phrase does fit: This should be a good one.

East Surry is well coached but they certainly are not the team of the past several years. Concession stand is good. Visitors bleachers are as good as anywhere in State.
PG may win but East will not give it to them. This is one game that I think that well used and mostly worthless phrase does fit: This should be a good one.
East is a beautiful place to watch a game.

A little more about PG.....

PG's best attribute is probably their kicking game. They have not one, but two really good kickers. Funny thing is.....neither one of them punt.

PG's best player is junior linebacker Brady Collins. East fans will be hearing his name a lot. Funny thing about him is that he's actually PG's best QB..........but he doesn't play QB.

The Patriots have a QB with a decent set of wheels, a RB that runs hard, and a safety that won't hesitate to hit you when given the chance. PG is decent in the trenches. The Patriots biggest detriment is that they don't have "that guy". A big-play threat that can change a game in an instant.

It's possible he goes to Eastern Randolph....just know he and Brady were like 2 peas in a pod a few years ago......
Truthfully I know about all the baseball players at ER and I don’t recognize that name either. What grade?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT