ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 7 on 7

Heard the Chargers have a DB transfer from Scotland Co. might just be a rumor though!

Crestuff I heard the same thing. Isn't that the area where your head coach is from?

Shelby has few transfers themselves I hear.
They don't want to talk about that stuff. They're trying to keep up with the Jone's. The can't stand being the second best football program in Cleveland County. That's what they are, too.

Crestuff, I have practically made all of Shelby's spring/summer workouts. Enlighten me on these so called transfers. Yeah, Shelby alum and former player John McGill has his son attending SHS now, but who are these so called transfers, plural? I am aware that official mandatory football practice isn't until August 1st, but besides McGill, I haven't seen any transfers. You Crest cats are a sensitive bunch whenever someone mentions transfers or recruiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: coondog8585
You fools should recruit a defense because yours sucks. Weak! Stay up there in the hills where you clowns belong. Just wait until Shelby's done with you.
Relax Rulz. At least Crest is #1 at something..... RECRUITING

LA , heard the lions have a Hopper from Burns and heard something about a RB from ER. Maybe it's all just rumors

Crestuff, Hopper is at SHS now, due to his parents splitting up. It wasn't football related. Lawndawg12 can confirm this, but it's still a transfer, nonetheless. The ER running back is rumored to be transferring, but he has yet to surface. Maybe he does August 1st. Casual Morris is definitely not at Shelby and will not be.

Thanks, Lion. That was what my son heard at practice about Casual.

Crestuff, Hopper is at SHS now, due to his parents splitting up. It wasn't football related. Lawndawg12 can confirm this, but it's still a transfer, nonetheless. The ER running back is rumored to be transferring, but he has yet to surface. Maybe he does August 1st. Casual Morris is definitely not at Shelby and will not be.

At this rate Crest and Shelby will be 4A and 3A again...maybe if we keep losing kids to you clowns we can drop to the watered down 2A....

Reactions: Old_Paw_Prints
SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE KISSING CREST'S BUTT.I THINK SP OR SHELBY COULD BEAT THEM. I THINK WE WILL BEAT THEM AUG 21

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT