Beat Shelby on a regular basis
Play a 4A team ever again
Win a state title
Just a few question
So after all of this time will Crest

Announce a new coach soon - Yes
Win the conference - We won it last year
Beat Shelby on a regular basis - We'll win some and lose some just like always
Play a 4A team ever again - No one cares about this but dopes and sphincter muscles
Win a state title - We hope so - That is the goal
Just a few question -
There you go. I have only one question for you. Were you born a pulsating sphincter muscle or did you grow into one?

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
There you go. I have only one question for you. Were you born a pulsating sphincter muscle or did you grow into one?
Fair questions about crest. I have respect for Crest and what they have done but has a new coach been named???
Will the win the conference???
Will they ever play a 4A team ever again???? And I don't mean McDowell
Will they beat Shelby on a regular basis???
Will they win another state title???

Not a shot at Crest just questions. Damn Touche'. Maybe a trip to the shake shop might help those bad manners

Last edited:
Fair questions about crest. I have respect for Crest and what they have done but has a new coach been named???
Will the win the conference???
Will they ever play a 4A team ever again???? And I don't mean McDowell
Will they beat Shelby on a regular basis???
Will they win another state title???

Not a shot at Crest just questions. Damn Touche'. Maybe a trip to the shake shop might help those bad manners
I answered your questions. You did not read. I'll do it again.

Will the win the conference??? - We won it last year.
Will they ever play a 4A team ever again???? And I don't mean McDowell - No one cares about this other than sphincter muscles - We play conference games and the other games are, Shelby, Burns, South Point. We need to make money.
Will they beat Shelby on a regular basis??? - We'll win some and lose some just like always
Will they win another state title??? - No one but Nostradamus could really answer this but that is the goal.

It's not bad manners. It's knowing that the questions you asked are meant a certain way even though it's pretended like they are not.

I answered your questions. You did not read. I'll do it again.

Will the win the conference??? - We won it last year.
Will they ever play a 4A team ever again???? And I don't mean McDowell - No one cares about this other than sphincter muscles - We play conference games and the other games are, Shelby, Burns, South Point. We need to make money.
Will they beat Shelby on a regular basis??? - We'll win some and lose some just like always
Will they win another state title??? - No one but Nostradamus could really answer this but that is the goal.
Ok then I hope you feel better calling me a sphincter at least it was spelled right

I am just going on with you Sammy. I am as big of a sphincter hole as anyone on here.

Have a good day bro...

How old is this guy? Is he gonna be there awhile or is this similar to the Barnes situation?

Are you talking about Dustin Nichols being listed as the head coach? He was the statistician this past season.

I’m just a fan, so I don’t have inside info, but I have to assume it won’t be Greg Lloyd like others may have hoped since he is looking for teams for the KM County Jamboree. I assume if he was going to Crest, he wouldn’t be worrying with that.
Hey, we have us a Crest fan who is once removed from his parents being cousins😆

You ever figure out how to buy those tickets on GoFan? Serious question, after seeing y’all’s test scores, I know y’all can’t read or do math too well.

You ever figure out how to buy those tickets on GoFan? Serious question, after seeing y’all’s test scores, I know y’all can’t read or do math too well.
Well when I asked that it wasn't showing up on GoFan. I can't add 1+1 but I can tell when one number is larger than another which Shelby's has been larger than Crest in the last few years. We all know it will change one day as this one goes back and forth.

I saw her before Christmas and she has not aged 1 day in 30 years.
Man, she would sit me down and just talk to me about life and somehow chew on me about my effort at the same time. You could tell she actually cared. Nothing fake. One hundred percent a fantastic person and teacher.

My world is better because she was in it. I’m an old man now I’ve forgotten lots of folks but not her.

Man, she would sit me down and just talk to me about life and somehow chew on me about my effort at the same time. You could tell she actually cared. Nothing fake. One hundred percent a fantastic person and teacher.

My world is better because she was in it. I’m an old man now I’ve forgotten lots of folks but not her.
Same here my friend...she is a gem.

Reactions: crestrulz
Who knows....I heard from multiple people over a week ago we have a coach and who it was, but apparently we're never going to announce it.

The reason is that should the school board not approve then the person could stay where they’re at not hurt feelings and all that jazz. The school board here all hates each other so you never really know what they might do.

I agree it’s like pulling teeth. It simply shouldn’t take this long. Buck Sweep has done everything but make the actual announcement. Apparently, he or she wants the person outed before they have a chance to tell their folks themselves.

Reactions: Buck_Sweep_27
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT