ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 2

crest91

Jun 11, 2010
The liberal police stepped in and shut us down, so play nice and try to not hurt anyone's "feelings" with that being said, where does Crest go from here? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Reactions: BK13T-$
Who's feelings got hurt? Why was it shut-down? I'd like an answer. From Deana. I trust her. No one else.

It’s Shelby Star official now. I thought he was taking a job in South Carolina but nope, Pinecrest.

I don’t get why that thread was shut down either.

I have seen way worse on preps. We don't critize players as they are still kids but to question a coaches ability or the right fit I would think should be fair game for a message board. I don't remember a board shut down when the worst coach in cc history left burns a few years back.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
I have seen way worse on preps. We don't critize players as they are still kids but to question a coaches ability or the right fit I would think should be fair game for a message board. I don't remember a board shut down when the worst coach in cc history left burns a few years back.
He still needs to get a 4th play... I'm glad he's gone. Even more so that thread number 1 was locked down for no good reason. This place is a joke.

No one who posts on this site would like to be drug through the briars like you guys have done with the former coach. I don’t know him, or anything about him but I’m pretty sure he did the best he knew how while he was at Crest. Maybe instead of getting all over him, you guys should get after whoever hired him!

No one who posts on this site would like to be drug through the briars like you guys have done with the former coach. I don’t know him, or anything about him but I’m pretty sure he did the best he knew how while he was at Crest. Maybe instead of getting all over him, you guys should get after whoever hired him!
If any coach gets his feelings hurt by what's posted on a HS message board then he's in the wrong profession.

Momma said, “If you can’t say anything nice then you shouldn’t say anything at all”

She also said, “Stupid is as stupid does”

Momma say, “alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no tooth brush”

Momma also said, “Are men supposed to wear pyjamas featuring a cartoon character by the name of Deputy Dawg?”

That principal has been replaced. New principal is a former Crest OL standout from the early 90s championship teams. He's ready to win! The next hire is critical for the program since other schools are basking in 2A glory and that attracts players to transfer.

TRANSFER, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The majority of this generation knows or cares nothing about loyalty and team. It seems to be all about win, win, win and me, me, me! We ain’t in Kansas anymore Toto.

That "Pop Warner" offense served him pretty dang well at his previous school. Got him to two state championship games. Can't say I'd fault any principal or AD for hiring someone with those credentials.
Its easier to get away with pop warner offenses in 1A and 2A. 3A and 4A you need more complexity, especially if you're trying to win titles.

That "Pop Warner" offense served him pretty dang well at his previous school. Got him to two state championship games. Can't say I'd fault any principal or AD for hiring someone with those credentials.
1A ballllllll.................Get outta here.........

• Haha
Its easier to get away with pop warner offenses in 1A and 2A. 3A and 4A you need more complexity, especially if you're trying to win titles.
I humbly disagree! You can run a plan Jane offense, be predictable as hell and still be successful. If and this is a big if, you have the speed, power and blocking to pull it off. Look back at the 3A Championship Game in 2016. The same offense made it to the Western Finals in 3A this past season. It was obvious very early in that game the team with the plan Jane offense didn’t have the horses to pull it off.

I humbly disagree! You can run a plan Jane offense, be predictable as hell and still be successful. If and this is a big if, you have the speed, power and blocking to pull it off. Look back at the 3A Championship Game in 2016. The same offense made it to the Western Finals in 3A this past season. It was obvious very early in that game the team with the plan Jane offense didn’t have the horses to pull it off.
I didn't consider South Point "plan" Jane, they're more anomolous. Not exactly predictable either. They had more than 3 or 4 plays.

SP's offense is not plane Jane..... Far from it Sir..

South Point threw the ball 18 times against Hibriten in the 2016 Western Finals.

I would think when an offense runs the fullback between 25 and 40 times per game nearly every game, that would be called plan Jane and predictable . Sure there are games that a team will have to step out of its comfort zone to win but by and large SP’s first and second option is to hand the ball to the fullback. Now if they would mix in a screen pass to a wingback now and then, that would cause most defense’s familiar with SP to blow a gasket.

You guys ain’t satisfied with nothing. I hate to tell you but you ain’t never gonna be another Shelby. You might beat them, like SP once in a while but y’all ain’t gonna win three or four championships in a row or six outta eight. SP ain’t either. When our boys are doing their best and stay around longer than most SP fans expect then yep I’m happy. If that’s the ugly woman your talking about then yea I love her. After all, I ain’t no prize myself. Like they say, beauty is only skin deep but damn ugly goes all the way to the bone.

So here is an honest question. When was the last time Crest played a good 4A team??? Like from Charlotte/Greensboro/Winston Salem???

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
And I bet. You like ugly women with good personalities too. Mediocrity might be acceptable in your neck of the woods. Just making the playoffs. Don't keep you employed around here.
Sorry didn’t mean to step on your insecurities and have you projecting all over this board. Idk if it’s you actually like ugly ladies or if it is a cover up for something like crest being the ugly girl and their lost history being their good personality. I know people at crest are scared of Charlotte but if you go then you might be able to find a shrink to help you work it all out.

Sorry didn’t mean to step on your insecurities and have you projecting all over this board. Idk if it’s you actually like ugly ladies or if it is a cover up for something like crest being the ugly girl and their lost history being their good personality. I know people at crest are scared of Charlotte but if you go then you might be able to find a shrink to help you work it all out.

I have to agree here, Clev County schools are deathly afraid to play any decent Meck Cty school. They'd rather skip over Meck and schedule JM Robinson or Kannapolis.

So here is an honest question. When was the last time Crest played a good 4A team??? Like from Charlotte/Greensboro/Winston Salem???
Since our natural rivals are 2a schools Shelby and Burns. It’s seems Crest probably doesn’t have the flexibility to schedule everyone you would like us to😂 Charlotte honestly has about 5 very good all star teams😂 and the other 100 schools in Charlotte suck😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT