ADVERTISEMENT

Crest 2

Glad he came over from East. Prolly would of never made it to D1 without Hendersonville. Problem is, you take all the credit and hard work away from the kid. The talent is still in the athlete, coach makes it come to fruition. Gosnell shines in any program in NC. I'm sure this guy will do great at Crest, he is getting better athletes. Just got to wait to see if he produces eatable fruit or sour grapes. I'm glad Hamrick went to Shelby, prolly would of never been D1 nor a 4 star.............

Well Rulz I told you I wouldn’t respond again until the announcement was made. Congratulations Crust, I guess you got your guy.

Hindo beating Shelby a couple years back wasn’t that big of a deal. Shelby doesn’t have that many down years, but that was one of them. Even though Shelby fans claimed their defense is what would carry them that particular year.

Hindo beating Burns wasn’t that big of a deal either. According to Burns fans the referees beat Burns not Hindo.

I’m not sure why he decided Crust was a better opportunity for him than remaining at Hindo but I’m sure he had his reasons. I guess he prefers cow pastures to the hustle and bustle of Hendersonville. I check back with y’all in a couple years and see how the latest Crust head coach is working out.

See y’all in Belmont in August. GO BIG RED !

Wait, you're seriously downplaying the benefit of having connections at the flagship university in the state of North Carolina and South Carolina? What a clown post.
South Carolina is flagship in name only if that's what you're talking about. Clemson is the dominate football power in state of South Carolina.

I would not get to EXCITED after a couple of LOSES CREST FANS will be calling for his HEAD.
We are passionate, but we'll give him a little more time than that. Your coach loses a lot of games almost all the important ones and no one calls for his head. Complacency, and being happy with mediocre results isn’t our way, it's ok that it is KM's way. We might change coaches more but Crest has 6 rings, KM has a big fat 0 in the rings column. 0 times can't tell 6 time anything. Well, your coach has 2 rings but they have Crest engraved on them..

Clown

Last edited:
That new car is nice until the second or third years of making payments. If it’s not still turning heads lots of guys seem ready to trade it in for a newer, faster, more powerful, shinier model. I hope Coach Sosebee doesn’t find that out the hard way.

That new car is nice until the second or third years of making payments. If it’s not still turning heads lots of guys seem ready to trade it in for a newer, faster, more powerful, shinier model. I hope Coach Sosebee doesn’t find that out the hard way.
I think if he beats Shelby a few seasons in a row like they have been doing to Crest and loses in 3rd or 4th round they will be happy.

68xd7u.jpg

Reactions: UNC91 and crestrulz
Not until you get beat by the Red Raiders anyway. Then you call for your coaches head on a platter. It’s tough loosing to a team that’s been running the same offense for twenty years and you still can’t stop it consistently. GO BIG RED

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
Hey Coach Sosebee

like my pal Rulz said we know you’re reading this!
I hope you are ready and you just got a taste at the meet and greet of the toothless , non store bought shoe wearing troglodytes that is Crest

they will love you butter you up and lavish you with mayo sammiches and pork rinds at the horseshoe club dinners. Occasionally they’ll break out the swill and toast you but you gotta watch them closely! They are crazy , and not in a good way crazy.

between the chaw stained overalls and the three teeth in their collective heads you are in for a real treat or a proverbial nightmare

you will learn which is which very soon ;)

Now to you butterbean shelling morons! Give the man an actual chance to install his offense and the kids time to learn it … there will be some growing pains like shelby kicking your tooth out but eventually you will be happy …

Welcome to the hayseeds there Coach! Whatever you do , do not look some of these fans directly in the eye as your IQ will slowly dissipate into the quagmire that is a Crest fans mind

Shelby Lion

I would not get to EXCITED after a couple of LOSES CREST FANS will be calling for his HEAD.
No one at Crest complained about Stewart, or Barnes, and Kirby wasn't an issue till he started losing assistants and then he turned into the problem turns out we was right about him also because Barnes came in a went directly to a state championship! After Barnes had the "I would rather look good and lose than look bad and win issues"! Yes I know he won a state championship but me, rulz, and 3 bums in front of the liquor store could have won with that team and he damn near screwed that up!

So we are not picky we just know when it's done right and when the leader is leading, and we are not satisfied with moral victories!

Pretty sure it was a rhetorical question.
A rhetorical question followed up with a smart ace answer. Oh you Crust fans, it must be tough being that miserable all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog and UNC91
Hey toenail chewers ?

if y’all can take a few minute away from mowing your green onions (WORD) how’s things going ? Have y’all showed coach What’s his face how to chew Baccer and eat mayo sandwiches without them mixing tween chews yet ? Man that will be fun

also when he asked why do all the crest fans have TGIF on the tops of their shoes were y’all truthful in letting him know if reminds you lowly cretins that Toes Go In First ?

Thanks fellas and tell festus I hope that rash clears up soon

your pal

Shelby Lion

Hey toenail chewers ?

if y’all can take a few minute away from mowing your green onions (WORD) how’s things going ? Have y’all showed coach What’s his face how to chew Baccer and eat mayo sandwiches without them mixing tween chews yet ? Man that will be fun

also when he asked why do all the crest fans have TGIF on the tops of their shoes were y’all truthful in letting him know if reminds you lowly cretins that Toes Go In First ?

Thanks fellas and tell festus I hope that rash clears up soon

your pal

Shelby Lion

This is some weird kind of drunk posting.
TGRF --> Time to Go Rest your Fingers

I almost asked this question on the Burns- Hendersonville thread….but thought better of it….y’all prolly would’ve whipped me!😂

Is Burns playing Watauga again?…9/9?

• Haha
Reactions: Lawn12Dog and UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT