Sept 18- @Hoggard
Sept 25-Pender
Oct 2-East Bladen
Oct 9-@Midway
Oct 16-@Union
Oct 23-West Bladen
Oct 30-@Trask
Nov 6- Wallace Rose-Hill
Dang!! I was hoping the Whiteville game was going to be an every year thing.

Yes I would of like to see them continue to play Whiteville both games the last two years were competitive....I would trade the SS game for another one with the wolfpack

I'm looking forward to this schedule, This will be my 11th season calling Clinton High Football games. We get a chance now to call a game at Hoggard that is cool. A Whiteville matchup each year would be great but I guess it just didn't work out this year. Starting out at SW-Onslow new coach or not is gonna be tough. They will be looking for some serious pay back.

Prentice Murphy looked good at LB at NC State camp yesterday! Received lots of praise from the coaching staff, which was unexpected.

OAN, I hope the Horses get some new uniforms in the near future, maybe Nike or Adidas. Those shirts they wear are too loose. Too many times last year players were tackled by the opposition grabbing onto their shirts. The shirts need to be more fitted.

Good for Murphy we will be able to use him at LB instead of having to run Skinner both ways....Sophmore 6'3 Zion Autry could take his place at DE

Clinton will field a number of talented athletes....just waiting to see how the O and D lines come together

I agree I see him being like another Darelle Steele/Rock Wells....TE/DE....hell they may use him at WR he has hops saw that watching him play varsity ball as a freshman.....Did you hear about any other Clinton players who attended the camp I know Skinner,Kavon Dessus,and Tyion Wright attended aswell

My predicted depth chart on offense and defense

QB-Chris Williams-soph
RB-Ryheem Skinner-junior/Dre Oates-11
RB-Tyion Wright-junior/Albert Deaver-12
FB-Rayquan Faison-senior
WR-Kavon Dessus-12/Jeremiah Pope-11
TE-Johnathon Wright-12/Zion Autry-10
OL???-Joel Jones-11 only returning starter
DE-LJ Farrior-12
DE-Zion Autry-10
DT-Joel Jones-11
DT-J Browne-12
LB-Prentice Murphy-11
LB-Johnathon Wright-12
LB-Rayquan Faison-12
CB-Albert Deaver-12/Dre Oates-11
CB-Tyion Wright-11
S-Kavon Dessus-12
S-Jeremiah Pope-11/Chris Williams-10
K/P-Chandler Perry-10

Obviously just a early prediction but just knowing what we have coming back and coming up for another talented JV team I am excited for this year.....our backfield on offense is going to be deep and fast

Have of heard anything but I seen a lot of our players attending Willie Parkers speed camp

My predicted depth chart on offense and defense

QB-Chris Williams-soph
RB-Ryheem Skinner-junior/Dre Oates-11
RB-Tyion Wright-junior/Albert Deaver-12
FB-Rayquan Faison-senior
WR-Kavon Dessus-12/Jeremiah Pope-11
TE-Johnathon Wright-12/Zion Autry-10
OL???-Joel Jones-11 only returning starter
DE-LJ Farrior-12
DE-Zion Autry-10
DT-Joel Jones-11
DT-J Browne-12
LB-Prentice Murphy-11
LB-Johnathon Wright-12
LB-Rayquan Faison-12
CB-Albert Deaver-12/Dre Oates-11
CB-Tyion Wright-11
S-Kavon Dessus-12
S-Jeremiah Pope-11/Chris Williams-10
K/P-Chandler Perry-10
Do you think Smith can contribute as a freshmen. Good size and ability and the right genes!

I heard a prominent former assistant coach say the DarkHorses may have the best backfield they've ever had. My thinking is whoa!!!!!! We've had a backfield that's had 4 D-1 players that ended up 2 NFL starters. I mean ...........

Didn't watch the middle school play last year but I did hear something about the Smith Kid....my bet with the backfield being as loaded as it is they will let him develop on JV probably move him up come playoff time...but who knows could be a nice back up FB for Faison

Best backfield ever....hmmm...that's a lot to live up too but this group has the potential Skinner Wright Faison Deaver Oates and Williams at QB could be.....remember seeing Skinner Faison and Deaver with Wright at QB when they played on JV no one could stop that backfield NO ONE....it was like watching a track meet.....trust I do believe this group is very very special

Anyone know Clinton's 7 on 7 schedule for this summer....they played at JK about two weeks ago....I would like to check them out

Anyone know if we have any scrimmages this year....I know we play in the annual Sampson County jamboree Aug 14.....last year we scrimmaged Lakewood the Tuesday before the jamboree any word on if we will be doing something similar this season

I seen this on a couple different sites that post schedules...why is our home opener against Smithfield-Selma scheduled for a Thursday???...I thought maybe it was a typo but I seen it on multiple sites anyone know what's up???

I seen this on a couple different sites that post schedules...why is our home opener against Smithfield-Selma scheduled for a Thursday???...I thought maybe it was a typo but I seen it on multiple sites anyone know what's up???
Sometimes Triangle area teams will schedule football games on Thursday due to other scheduling conflicts. We're quite used to it up here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT