ADVERTISEMENT

Boys Playoff Scores

This is what I do know about North Meck. Only 3 losses they had came from teams out of state. One common opponent with North Meck and LN is Chambers. North Meck defeated Chambers 3 Times. 98-70, 83-71, 67-55
Lake Norman won over Chambers 82-61. If Lake Norman plays on fire like they have been I look for this to be a very good competitive contest.

This is what I do know about North Meck. Only 3 losses they had came from teams out of state. One common opponent with North Meck and LN is Chambers. North Meck defeated Chambers 3 Times. 98-70, 83-71, 67-55
Lake Norman won over Chambers 82-61. If Lake Norman plays on fire like they have been I look for this to be a very good competitive contest.
The 1-3-1 defense LK ran vs Chambers won’t work vs NM. Be ready to be defended from half court on as well. NM guards can defend and that is what sets them apart from other teams. Plus, NM is very skilled offensively at every position. Don’t let the main player fool you as his numbers speak for themselves; however, the other players from NM can score in bunches as well. NM will be a tough game for LN, in my opinion, but that is why they play the game. Good luck. Whoever wins this game will win it all as the East does t have a team to compete with west this season. Only team from east is FarmVille and they are 2A.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Does anybody know if Tray Maxwell (I hope I have his name correct) will be able to play?

Who is #1 for N.Meck kid is the most valuable member on this team. Love his command. Against Tabor his defense and IQ was the reason NM beat Tabor. This game is going to be a barn burner!!!!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Sounds like a good game. Most didn’t think S Stokes would be challenged in 1A.
Interesting story on Fox8 tonight. Apparently there was an altercation after the South Stokes-Thomasville game. A man from South Stokes allegedly assaulted a female teacher and a female student from Thomasville. Both received treatment. Apparently there is video and the alleged victims plan to pursue assault charges.

Reactions: Champ_24
Interesting story on Fox8 tonight. Apparently there was an altercation after the South Stokes-Thomasville game. A man from South Stokes allegedly assaulted a female teacher and a female student from Thomasville. Both received treatment. Apparently there is video and the alleged victims plan to pursue assault charges.
Absolutely. "Fans" have no place in the game except watching from the stands.

The who cares game of the day on friday... I usually pull against charters and preps but when they play each other.... Its like who cares

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
The nchsaa would have made a lot more money if south stokes would have won...... They had thousands of people there last night compared to what appeared like 150 total for corvian community

The who cares game of the day on friday... I usually pull against charters and preps but when they play each other.... Its like who cares
South picked a bad time to play a bad game. Corvian did play good defense but South played tight from the start. I think Wilson prep will win easily but may be wrong

Preparatory, charter or private schools should be in their own classification. They shouldn’t be allowed to participate in 1A or 2A at least. NCHSAA needs to really consider this in my opinion.

Reactions: beamer24
I like the ideal of a multiplier being used on thier adms.
I agree. A 200-400 student high school would arguably be even worse off if you completely pulled all charters out of 1A and more schools with 700-800 kids came down to replace them. Remember the days when Farmville Central, Cummings, Hendersonville, Monroe, SW Onslow, Maiden, Wallace-Rose Hill, etc. were 1A? But you shouldn't treat any school with open enrollment and districted schools like apples it's to apples.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT