ADVERTISEMENT

Boys Playoff Scores

You have no clue what RURAL means! Keep turning your blind eye and acting like it happens all the time! Small rural 1A schools are at a huge disadvantage and seems like everyone but you knows it. The proof is in the pudding bud!
I went to northeast guilford and reside in the country so wrong again BUD! In public schools it does happen all the time and never said small 1A schools aren't...the schools I mentioned are NOT 1A if you didn't know. Blind eye....lol. RIF for you.....read the entire post next time.

Exactly…It’s surely amazing how bishop is consistently at or near the top, with no advantage lol!
Where is the advantage? Explain that....the transfer comes off the bench lol....where is the advantage. Ya'll are just life long haters but all good.

I went to northeast guilford and reside in the country so wrong again BUD! In public schools it does happen all the time and never said small 1A schools aren't...the schools I mentioned are NOT 1A if you didn't know. Blind eye....lol. RIF for you.....read the entire post next time.
My family grew up farming with horses, cows, pigs, chickens, changing horse shoes, and tilling to plant. So before you make assumptions get your facts right BUD! So I know what rural is.

last thing for now as I know one of you all will say something suspect....maybe you should check on ER on how many transfers they've had. Yeah, that small rural 1A school and it's been posted about.

last thing for now as I know one of you all will say something suspect....maybe you should check on ER on how many transfers they've had. Yeah, that small rural 1A school and it's been posted about.
We had one on the basketball team. That's all.

When does the run of Central Cabarrus end? How does the future look for them?
I just know they will lose 5 senoirs. One is big 6’9 Josh Dalton. I would say their program want be the same after this season. I would loved to had seen this group match up with either Reidsville or someone like Myers Parks just to see how it would turn out.

Great game by my Rams. Came in with a game plan and executed to perfection. Neal is masterful with the rock and plays qb on the court. Cam is a machine. Shut down Edmunds from stokes . Sacrifices his offensive game to exert his energy chasing him around. Sharpe came out as focused as I’ve ever seen him. Scoring 17 in the first quarter. Several assist from Neal. Kendre was just plugging the middle intimidating anyone coming his direction. Al Lee also came out hit couple early 3s and had several tipped balls that led to fast break points. When bench players came in they held that intensity very well. The job isn’t done yet. These kids are the most humble and talented group of guys I’ve seen. That goes for the coaches as well. All great dudes that stay humble. That’s hard to find once one finds success . Proud to be a 🐏 Ram. Next Salisbury I’m Winston. See you there.

Salisbury will not be an easy out for Reidsville ... Farmville will also see a tough test in East.
For sure. Just in a perfect world that’s what we all want to see. Work to be done. Just wanting to see a basketball ring on these players and coaches really bad. The love they have for one another is unbelievable.

Reactions: Rammer16
New Hanover 63 Panther Creek 61

The last few minutes NHHS had 2 freshman and a sophomore on the floor.

We were down 17-3 in the first. Battled back to lead at the end of the 3rd.

Last edited:
I was in the house tonight Vik... That team on The Lake is something special...
I was their also. Thank Goodness, I would not have missed it for anything.
First, let me say that Chambers has some really good players, really talented, hard charging and BIG.
However, I do not know where you can find 7 players any better than Lake Norman's first 7.

I mean, it is pick your killer. The ability of each one of these guys to just eat the lunch of the other team is pretty amazing. Lynch is so unselfish, Steinhour can be so dominating, McKinnon is so deadly, Arnold has no fear at all, and Yates.... lord can he shoot the 3 (I believe he has the highest % shooting and making 3's in NC).

I do not know what is best, a "team" like LN or a North Meck that has a player that can score 40 plus in almost any game.
I can not wait for Thursday.

I was their also. Thank Goodness, I would not have missed it for anything.
First, let me say that Chambers has some really good players, really talented, hard charging and BIG.
However, I do not know where you can find 7 players any better than Lake Norman's first 7.

I mean, it is pick your killer. The ability of each one of these guys to just eat the lunch of the other team is pretty amazing. Lynch is so unselfish, Steinhour can be so dominating, McKinnon is so deadly, Arnold has no fear at all, and Yates.... lord can he shoot the 3 (I believe he has the highest % shooting and making 3's in NC).

I do not know what is best, a "team" like LN or a North Meck that has a player that can score 40 plus in almost any game.
I can not wait for Thursday.
I’m planning on coming for the game. Hope to possibly see you there. I like to see Lake Norman pull it out.

Sounds like a good game. Most didn’t think S Stokes would be challenged in 1A.
It was 73-71 with maybe 30 seconds and the dogs got called for an intentional foul. What made it worse is the guy missed both free throws but because it was intentional south got the ball back and the next guy hit both of his. Tough way to lose a game.

There can be no doubt that North Meck is a really good team and deserving of being where they are. My question to anyone that really knows NM is this: Can you tell us about the team?

Lake Norman is 7 strong and any one of the 5 starters can, and has led the team in scoring at various times of the year. Same for rebounding, but Steinhour, Lynch and McKinnon will usually be the top. 5 of the 7 can nail 3's anytime and from anywhere.

What about North Meck? We know that the Duke Recruit is lights out good. What about the others on the team?

As a side note, Steve Forbes of Wake Forest was at the game Friday night to see Steinhour whom they (and Clemson) and about a dozen other D1 teams have offered.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT