ADVERTISEMENT

8-0 Tarboro vs 2-5 Washington County

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
Don’t expect much this week. Will probably see a ton of backups finishing up the regular season once Tarboro gets a nice lead. Let’s get ready for the playoffs!

Will your varsity even show up? Just send the jv. Result will be the same.
(Now if I was a mountain guy, I would write 14 to 20 post on how weak your conference and non-conference schedule is. But I am not, so I will say, hope Mt Airy and Tarboro see each other again this year.)

Hey guys quick question. Drove back on 64 this afternoon from coast. Is there a billboard near Rocky Mount that has Tarboro championships on it? I was past it almost before noticed.
On a side note Raleigh is awful to drive in at night. Lanes aren’t marked well and construction everywhere!!!!

Hey guys quick question. Drove back on 64 this afternoon from coast. Is there a billboard near Rocky Mount that has Tarboro championships on it? I was past it almost before noticed.
On a side note Raleigh is awful to drive in at night. Lanes aren’t marked well and construction everywhere!!!!
Yeah it's actually right outside Tarboro. It's been there a good awhile can't remember how long.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Yeah, you were actually still in Tarboro, pretty much.
As for the drive thru/around Raleigh, it's no better during the day, with everybody on the highway going 90mph. And the interstate is never not being worked on. No matter when you go, there's road construction on the highway somewhere. It's like a moving landmark.

I like it to. Shows that the town really supports the football program. Hopefully that sign gets updated again soon
See this was a neat post…
Then you had to go and put last sentence and tick off EVERYONE except the Tar crew!!!

I do think it’s interesting when a fan base, instead of worrying about the team’s next game, openly questions how their squad is going to perform in championship 😂

You gentlemen are both classy and respectful in ninety nine percent of postings. Only get riled up when someone attacks your teenagers. Sure y’all ain’t from Randolph county???
Good luck this week and in playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT