ADVERTISEMENT

5-0 Perquimans Pirates vs 5-0 Tarboro Vikings

THSRudeBoyz

Jun 12, 2019
Both teams comes in undefeated & ready to ball out! Tarboro looked outstanding Friday night. Defense looked hungry! Offense was dominant but I still don’t think this team has hit its stride as of yet! I think PHS will come in prepared and ready. With that said I think it will be a final score of 35-7 THS way on their way to another dominant victory

Not related to this game - but I just read that New Bern had to forfeit the 4A Championship for last year because they were using academically ineligible players. No wonder the coach left so quickly!

I heard this a month ago from a good source.
I was wondering when it was going come out.

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
This rarely happens. Craddock gets to 42 and then the bench empties on both sides of the ball and everything just slows way down.
An important question: Where have you been this year? I have missed your post!!!

An important question: Where have you been this year? I have missed your post!!!
It’s just life. Work, kids, cooking dinners and a new puppy that digs WWI trenches in my backyard. I sneak in and out occasionally, but it seems like there are fewer hours in a day.

Vikings are just shredding the Perquimans defense. Tarboro is using the usual T mixed with some shotgun split back. Seen several pass plays, mixing things up more than I’ve seen from a Tarboro offense in a while.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Vikings are just shredding the Perquimans defense. Tarboro is using the usual T mixed with some shotgun split back. Seen several pass plays, mixing things up more than I’ve seen from a Tarboro offense in a while.
What's the score

One may be a little surprised based off the score that we actually had a somewhat sloppy game tonight on offense with three turnovers
I thought they played well, but that shows what losing your focus for just a second will do. It’s a tool for Craddock to use.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT