ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball 2023 Rowan County Senior Baseball Schedule

Going into the bottom of the 7th, Rowan is down 4-3. They still have a chance. They were down 4-1 but made some runs in the bottom of the 6th. So let’s do it Rowan.

Well that will do it. Randolph Co wins 4-3 over Rowan. It’s was a good game but wasn’t Rowan’s night.

Hon Dines, was you at that game. If you was I must of not seen you.
yes I sat front row of metal bleachers just left of home plate. I looked for you .I was right near the new concession stand.
So many fans brought their chairs. I go there at 6 pm.

Last edited:
yes I sat front row of metal bleachers just left of home plate. I looked for you .I was righ near the new concession stand.
So many fans brought their chairs. I go there at 6 pm.
Oh ok. Somehow I missed you. Anyway it was good game but tough break for Rowan.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Rowan County 15, Chatham 1 is a Final. Corbin Bailey, Alex Hagler, Joe Burleyson pitched. Hayden Simmerson 3-run homer. Rowan vs Morgantown at 7 tonight Newman Park ... or WSAT.

RC 22-3

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Way to go Rowan. Wish I could make it this evening. But want be able to make it. Good luck to Rowan.

I’m planning on watching Rowan against Kannapolis on July 1, if nothing comes up or happens. Hon Dines if you make it that evening I will make sure I meet up with you.

I’m out here at Graham Family Field at Catawba College. Rowan vs Kannapolis game. Delay of game due to lightning. Looks like one system going around but another system showing at another distance. Right now no rain but thundering going on.

Looks like we going to dodge a bullet with the storm. Looks to be going around. Only had some wind, thunder and little bit of a shower. Most likely I want be able to stay for all of it. But I will stay for what I can.

Last edited:
FINAL
Rowan County 6
Kannaplois 0

I sat on Kannapolis side behind the dugout.
Oh ok. I was looking for you but I didn’t see you. Lot of people there. I guess that made harder to to see where you was at. I sat on the other side close to where the handicap is. I was in front at the top on the side where the reserve seats are at.

Last edited:
The pitcher for Rowan Co. was awesome. The team played really good. I’m looking forward to see how far they will advance in the playoffs. Interesting night as well. So this lady comes up and puts her chair beside where I’m at. Anyway as the game started. We get into conversation. Come to find out she has been watching Rowan Co for a long time. Her parents was there also. She said they been watching Rowan for 50 years and they have been married for 60 years. She said her parents is 85 years old. I say this lady probably close to my age or little older. I could tell she loves to watch baseball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT