ADVERTISEMENT

2/25 scores

North Surry/Lincoln Charter going to OT. NS has went cold from the foul line down the stretch.

Final Girls game Lake Norman 69 Independence 48. Up next is North Meck. Get the popcorn ready

North Surry goes stone cold from the foul line down the stretch in regulation and remained cold in overtime. Upset by LC.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Get this score. Game still in progress in boys game. Charlotte Catholic 44 Grimsley 43

North Surry goes stone cold from the foul line down the stretch in regulation and remained cold in overtime. Upset by LC.
Did North run anything on D other than the 2-3? I didnt watch till 2nd half but LC was getting penetration every time on offense and breaking the defense down.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
If anyone seen Max Prep they had Independence with a win over Lake Norman. It was wrong. But they corrected it. Lake Norman did win 69-48 over Independence. If I read correctly on Lake Norman girls basketball twitter they were up like 30 with 4 mins left in the game.

If anyone seen Max Prep they had Independence with a win over Lake Norman. It was wrong. But they corrected it. Lake Norman did win 69-48 over Independence. If I read correctly on Lake Norman girls basketball twitter they were up like 30 with 4 mins left in the game.
YES IT'S WRONG LAKE NORMAN WON

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT