ADVERTISEMENT

1A BOYS WEST BY SECTIONAL

I think both sides of the aisle can claim the rise of charter schools. A previous Democratic president's Department of Education loved them, and so does NC's Republican legislature. Anyway, I'm politicked out. Anybody got any predictions for tonight?

I think Bessemer City-Mount Airy is a great early round matchup and will be a chance for Bessemer City to finally get people to take them seriously as a contender if they win. Corvian will have guards like Hayesville hasn't seen, but will have their hands full trying to stop McTaggart with their posts giving up 4 inches or so to him. Several reunions of the former NWC (South Stokes v. Bishop, North Stokes v. WS Prep) that could be interesting. I'm going to make a bet that Swain/Thomasville is the highest scoring game (combined points) of the night.

Last edited:
I think both sides of the aisle can claim the rise of charter schools. A previous Democratic president's Department of Education loved them, and so does NC's Republican legislature. Anyway, I'm politicked out. Anybody got any predictions for tonight?

I think Bessemer City-Mount Airy is a great early round matchup and will be a chance for Bessemer City to finally get people to take them seriously as a contender if they win. Corvian will have guards like Hayesville hasn't seen, but will have their hands full trying to stop McTaggart with their posts giving up 4 inches or so to him. Several reunions of the former NWC (South Stokes v. Bishop, North Stokes v. WS Prep) that could be interesting. I'm going to make a bet that Swain/Thomasville is the highest scoring game (combined points) of the night.
Mount airy clips Bessemer city. Bessimer’s coach is not very good. Once you adjust to the one thing they do, they are done.

bishop wins a close one at walnut cove. Souths maybe a year away from a run.

Ws prep does what prep always does against north.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
He knows what I mean. It the tactic of the L_ft.

We know they will sue if their advantage is taking away.
Lol. That is a first as I've never been affiliating with being part of the Left. Lol. I'm not a sue happy person but Charters are in fact a PUBLIC school and a part of NCHSAA. Take that away and I'm sure they will be sued. That is common sense, DA. Again, let me know where that party is and I'll be there. I have a "summer" home in the high country. Let me know, and I'll bring the shine.

Lol. That is a first as I've never been affiliating with being part of the Left. Lol. I'm not a sue happy person but Charters are in fact a PUBLIC school and a part of NCHSAA. Take that away and I'm sure they will be sued. That is common sense, DA. Again, let me know where that party is and I'll be there. I have a "summer" home in the high country. Let me know, and I'll bring the shine.
Well then I'm glad the state subsidized an option other than your local public school so you could save that private school tuition for your summer home.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackCat93
They’ll never know what it means to be rural! As long as “they” have better “options”, nothing else matters. This is why I never comment on the situation! It’s pointless....But tell me again, how many charters were in each bracket in 1A?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT