Yadkin Valley Conference predictions, Week #11

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
(Thurs.) North Moore @ North Stanly, North Stanly 55-6
(Thurs.) West Montgomery @ North Rowan, NR, 56-12
South Stanly @ Albemarle, South Stanly 28-21
South Davidson @ Chatham Central, South Davidson, 20-14

Chatham Central losing streak, 18 games.

Last week, 3-1 (.750)
Overall, 40-9 (.816)

(Thurs.) North Moore @ North Stanly, North Stanly 55-6
(Thurs.) West Montgomery @ North Rowan, NR, 56-12
South Stanly @ Albemarle, South Stanly 28-21
South Davidson @ Chatham Central, South Davidson, 20-14

Chatham Central losing streak, 18 games.

Last week, 3-1 (.750)
Overall, 40-9 (.816)
I think Albemarle tops south and Chatham tops south Davidson.

IF Albemarle has their leading rusher back...it can be close. He has been out with concussion protocol. Without him, they can't match the points of the SS offense. South has had a great year...6 wins already and could be in a 3 way tie for first with 8 wins if they get by Albemarle and ....North. I am not saying it will be easy to win either...but tip of the hat the REBEL BULLS. Nice season.

Is albemarle game tonight? i know they worship there field...there is no way they will play tomorrow

Haven’t heard but it doesn’t really matter much with this being their last home game.

Maxpreps says its tonight at 7. Will your star rb be playing? if he does it could be a good game

I don’t know about a good game but he will make it a closer game if he plays. I really think he might be finished for the year.

I went to the SS/ALB middle school championship game Monday, in which South won.

Albemarle has talent in spots, but not deep at all. South on the other hand, had about 40 (Talented) kids on their side. They will be good for years to come...mark my word lol.

South better hope they have some help coming up because it looks like they have 23 seniors on their roster this year.

I went to the SS/ALB middle school championship game Monday, in which South won.

Albemarle has talent in spots, but not deep at all. South on the other hand, had about 40 (Talented) kids on their side. They will be good for years to come...mark my word lol.
Albemarle middle was without 4 of their better players grades injuries and discipline. They played earlier in the season and Albemarle middle won finished 5-1. South middle has a bunch of kids and a big ole boy at running back lol.

Albemarle Number 1 running back I believe is done for the season unfortunately especially with him being a senior.

Reactions: sway1532
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT