Chatham Central@ Jordan-Matthews, J-M, 42-21
Trinity @ North Moore, Trinity, 35-21
North Rowan @ Carson, North Rowan, 21-20
Providence Day @ North Stanly, Providence Day, 41-13
South Davidson @ Winston-Salem Atkins, Atkins, 49-6
West Stanly @ South Stanly, South Stanly, 28-14
East Montgomery @ West Montgomery, WM, 35-16

Game to watch: East Montgomery @ West Montgomery
Chatham Central's 12-game losing streak continues. Jordan-Matthews ends its ten-game losing streak versus the woeful Bears.

Last week, 6-1 (.857)
Overall, 18-4 (.818)

Dogs... Providence Day will win by 50. Missed this one. I thought they were playing Providence. Go North.

Last edited:
If they had a coaching staff, sure they have a chance. But they don't. They couldn't win with Bama

Reactions: DeadpoolX
WM wins a tight game. Much tighter than many would think. North gets out coached as usual and can't get out of their own way. With RD on the rest as well.

Sway, when will they listen to us? We were the only ones on here to pick the Comets.

Reactions: sway1532
I will be the first one here to say the North Stanly will not win next week though.

Reactions: sway1532
The shocker for me was how bad East Montgomery beat West Montgomery.

NS 29-14. Wow! Guess that blows up the NS "incapable coaching" theory. Or did NS now "recruit" a coach? Or win on talent alone? What is the next conspiracy theory?

Reactions: Footballlife5
I really don’t think Providence Day is a powerhouse this season so don’t order your state championship rings just yet. They will not beat Northwest Cabarrus next week and if they ever meet Tarboro that’s a loss as well.

I really don’t think Providence Day is a powerhouse this season so don’t order your state championship rings just yet. They will not beat Northwest Cabarrus next week and if they ever meet Tarboro that’s a loss as well.
I will go a step beyond that and say they won’t beat North Rowan.

Reactions: Champ_24
I like Danny akins..No sure what his problem at WM is..He learned under one of best Jack Gaster..But as a head coach he is not getting it done..But he does have one state title..Maybe some coaches are better as assistants...smh

West is the worst I’ve seen them in a long time. No sure what Atkins has been doing. Meanwhile Eddins is getting it done. I will eat crow on that one. Providence Day is no where as good as what they’ve been though they have the group of supposed superstars. North Stanly will still choke on their one chance season.

The difference in that game was that the PD was bad. Not the qb they are use to having. Couldn’t make basic throws. Could of been a 400 plus passing night for an above avg qb. Keep overthrowing a 6’5 wr that was wide open in the slot. Had trouble throw basic screen passes. You have the number one player in state and the #9 wr in the nation in jr porter rooks and you have trouble getting him the ball. 28 plus offers to all BCS schools. Stat wise rooks might of had 120 plus yards and 2 tds but it could have easily been a 250 plus night. One of the longest games I seen. Sloppy play on both sides with turnovers. With a better qb I see a PD route but gotta give NS credit. It’s not their fault. NS could have made the score worst if they didn’t turn it over. PD turnovers lead to great field position for NS. Good hitting throughout the game. NS runningbacks finally broke loose and make some great play. Good blocking upfront vs some good D1 players that PD had. NS kicker is really good and can win some games for them. Can def play on the next year. NS need to utilize Rush more on offense. It was a mismatch with #25 guarding him but they would expose the match up. #10 watkins had some good catches but got limited touches the rest of the game. NS need to find a way to get #71, 50 and 53 on the field even if the skill isn’t there. They have great size. Both teams had a lot players going both ways and NS won the conditioning battle. NS too many players catching cramps. Players need to prepare early in the week to be ready for Friday. Keep some mustard packs on the sidelines to help.

The difference in that game was that the PD was bad. Not the qb they are use to having. Couldn’t make basic throws. Could of been a 400 plus passing night for an above avg qb. Keep overthrowing a 6’5 wr that was wide open in the slot. Had trouble throw basic screen passes. You have the number one player in state and the #9 wr in the nation in jr porter rooks and you have trouble getting him the ball. 28 plus offers to all BCS schools. Stat wise rooks might of had 120 plus yards and 2 tds but it could have easily been a 250 plus night. One of the longest games I seen. Sloppy play on both sides with turnovers. With a better qb I see a PD route but gotta give NS credit. It’s not their fault. NS could have made the score worst if they didn’t turn it over. PD turnovers lead to great field position for NS. Good hitting throughout the game. NS runningbacks finally broke loose and make some great play. Good blocking upfront vs some good D1 players that PD had. NS kicker is really good and can win some games for them. Can def play on the next year. NS need to utilize Rush more on offense. It was a mismatch with #25 guarding him but they would expose the match up. #10 watkins had some good catches but got limited touches the rest of the game. NS need to find a way to get #71, 50 and 53 on the field even if the skill isn’t there. They have great size. Both teams had a lot players going both ways and NS won the conditioning battle. NS too many players catching cramps. Players need to prepare early in the week to be ready for Friday. Keep some mustard packs on the sidelines to help.

PD QB accounted for 6 turnovers. Awful. NS lined 3 DB's 12 yards off the ball All night and PD kept trying the deep ball instead of running. QB couldn't hit the open short passes. PD had athletes but a joke at QB. Must have been the chancellor's kid. PD should have switched QB's. NS cashed the Rhone pickUp from West Mont. He had over 100 yards rushing when Davis went out with an injury. And after the WM game I think those talking about how Rhone was not their best athlete are wishing he was back at WM.

I'll take the losses. Rhone wasn't a team player. He fits the mold that currently is place at NS. He is a "me" first player with no loyalty to his teammates. That's not bashing the kid. Facts are facts.

I was off on North by a ton. Tough match this week, then the only game left for them will be North Rowan.
You think North Rowan they only tough task ahead, they still have two other county teams to play and none of them teams are the same from last year. NS gonna have some of yall on here sad and heartbroken.

I'll take the losses. Rhone wasn't a team player. He fits the mold that currently is place at NS. He is a "me" first player with no loyalty to his teammates. That's not bashing the kid. Facts are facts.

The hell it’s not “bashing the kid” and no it’s not “facts are facts”. It’s your opinion and when it comes to individual kids keep your opinion to yourself.

The hell it’s not “bashing the kid” and no it’s not “facts are facts”. It’s your opinion and when it comes to individual kids keep your opinion to yourself.
Rhone is a great kid, not a ME kid. And the fact you bash a child (because he is still that) is very sad. It amazes me how people hate on NS so much? It seems jealousy but again bashing a child who you know nothing about is quite sad..

Reactions: 4yds-cloud-dust
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT