Yadkin Valley 1A Conference Predictions, Week #10

RD28327

Aug 12, 2003
Carthage, NC 28327
North Moore @ East Montgomery, East Montgomery 49-13
North Stanly @ Albemarle, North Stanly 42-6
Chatham Central @ Union Academy, Union Academy, 33-7
South Stanly @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery, 56-6

East Montgomery rolls past North Moore. North Stanly annihilates Albemarle. Union Academy crushes Chatham Central. West Montgomery stomps South Stanly. South Davidson has a bye week.

Last week, 4-0 (100%). Overall, 47-9 (83.9%).

North Moore @ East Montgomery, East Montgomery 34-28 (NM is capable, but East is too deep.)
North Stanly @ Albemarle, North Stanly 44-12. (North has a few players missing this week?)
Chatham Central @ Union Academy, Union Academy, 23-21 (Chatham has the ball bounce their way.)
South Stanly @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery, 56-16 (Numbers and fatigue.)

Last week (3-1) Year (49-7) I gave CC the nod over SS.... motivation not to look past them. I may miss it again this week, but I am pulling for CC to upset Union. As for SS...they are finishing strong. The matchup this week is tough, but going into the playoffs, they will be looking pretty confident.

Here we go...

em wins. NM makes a decent showing but falters in the second half.
North Stanly gets a running clock before the half. The players from AHS that are decent sign LOIs to attend NS for next season and finally abandon the sinking ship.
CC deserves a win. I'll go with them over Union.
SS sees the same plays that NS saw. Since EM91 spouted off about WM having only two options on offense I think that the stat sheet from the last few games my prove our esteemed politician wrong.

I will say that I predict that every tv channel that covers Montgomery County will have a copter in flight for November 4th. Should be the most anticipated game in 25 years. Vegas has the early odds at WM -3.5. Over/Under at 80. Line could move if SD forfeits and gives WM an extra week to prepare for the dynamic eagle duo. Can't wait to see the em Herald preview the game.

Here we go...

em wins. NM makes a decent showing but falters in the second half.
North Stanly gets a running clock before the half. The players from AHS that are decent sign LOIs to attend NS for next season and finally abandon the sinking ship.
CC deserves a win. I'll go with them over Union.
SS sees the same plays that NS saw. Since EM91 spouted off about WM having only two options on offense I think that the stat sheet from the last few games my prove our esteemed politician wrong.

I will say that I predict that every tv channel that covers Montgomery County will have a copter in flight for November 4th. Should be the most anticipated game in 25 years. Vegas has the early odds at WM -3.5. Over/Under at 80. Line could move if SD forfeits and gives WM an extra week to prepare for the dynamic eagle duo. Can't wait to see the em Herald preview the game.

SD has already forfeited the rest of the year.

Two weeks to prepare for the power house eagle team...... EM91 may call for a political investigation.

That's a shame. Early on, I thought coach Tippett might have turned the corner. It is hard to come back from closing down. He is a good guy and a good coach. It is a shame he doesn't have the numbers to compete.

North Moore @ East Montgomery, East Montgomery 42-14
North Stanly @ Albemarle, North Stanly 44-19
Chatham Central @ Union Academy, Union Academy, 28-12
South Stanly @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery, 52-12

Two weeks to prepare for the power house eagle team...... EM91 may call for a political investigation.
BD you would fit in nicely with the Clinton campaign or CNN for that matter(They are one in the same). I think you understand that Leake and Dozier are your 2 go to guys on offense. Everyone knows McKinney is our biggest weapon along with Watts at QB. East has a very good OL as well. If its time to start taking jabs then Im game. We all know your the one that starts drama on here. So if your calling me out, here I am....

Reactions: atucker2
Registered Republican since I was old enough to vote. Here's the only jab I need and its one hell of a knockout blow. 39-16 (actually on the field it's 40-15). If east wasn't in Montgomery County y'all would be Chatham Central or North Moore...... Double the amount of playoff appearances, wins and regional titles. Not even close in Conference Championships. Y'all have a decent team once every 10-15 years and you thump your chest about a program??? Please don't stop. It's laughable to see everyone over there clamoring about how great that team is. We will see in a couple of weeks.

Registered Republican since I was old enough to vote. Here's the only jab I need and its one hell of a knockout blow. 39-16 (actually on the field it's 40-15). If east wasn't in Montgomery County y'all would be Chatham Central or North Moore...... Double the amount of playoff appearances, wins and regional titles. Not even close in Conference Championships. Y'all have a decent team once every 10-15 years and you thump your chest about a program??? Please don't stop. It's laughable to see everyone over there clamoring about how great that team is. We will see in a couple of weeks.
Blah,Blah,Blah! You say the same things over and over again. Laughable that you think those comments are a knockout blow. Wish I would have been on here back when Albemarle was handing it to West. I bet your approach was slightly different!

Blah,Blah,Blah! You say the same things over and over again. Laughable that you think those comments are a knockout blow. Wish I would have been on here back when Albemarle was handing it to West. I bet your approach was slightly different!

Blah, Blah, Blah.... What else needs to be said? This has nothing to do with Albemarle. Where were you when West has been spanking east for the last 12 years in a row???? What's laughable is you handled the question just like your hero Hillary. You deflected from answering the questions asked because you know that numbers don't lie. east is only West Montgomery's rival because of geography. Nothing else. Whenever you say 40-15 to anyone as far as the head to head record goes does "rivalry game" come to mind? Or does lopsided, total domination, etc........ You can't argue the numbers with any success on this one. Enjoy your once a decade season. If you can counter anything I said with relevance to the game please do. If not I'm done discussing this with you.

*****Note*****

Just to add a little more insight there em91, of the 40 on the field victories West Montgomery has over east montgomery 20 have been shutouts and 15 more have resulted in 8 points or less.

Last edited:
Blah, Blah, Blah.... What else needs to be said? This has nothing to do with Albemarle. Where were you when West has been spanking east for the last 12 years in a row???? What's laughable is you handled the question just like your hero Hillary. You deflected from answering the questions asked because you know that numbers don't lie. east is only West Montgomery's rival because of geography. Nothing else. Whenever you say 40-15 to anyone as far as the head to head record goes does "rivalry game" come to mind? Or does lopsided, total domination, etc........ You can't argue the numbers with any success on this one. Enjoy your once a decade season. If you can counter anything I said with relevance to the game please do. If not I'm done discussing this with you.

*****Note*****

Just to add a little more insight there em91, of the 40 on the field victories West Montgomery has over east montgomery 20 have been shutouts and 15 more have resulted in 8 points or less.
Like I said before nothing else needs to be said because we have all heard the same thing over and over again from you. The numbers you have posted a 100 plus times I assume are correct. But really and truly I could care less about your numbers. Not to mention there not your numbers anyway. How you would say? Well Im guessing you have never stepped on a football field for any other reason than to take pictures or do media coverage. So don't boast like you had anything to do with those 40 victories, truth be known you probably get on your own fan bases nerves. I stand by my statement that WM has 2 primary offensive threats and EM has 2. So no matter if WM or EM wins my hat will be off to both because I believe both teams have good hard working kids that want to play football. You on the other hand sir will not get a tip of the hat. Your degradation of EM and Albemarle not only as schools but also as communities shows your true colors. Since you have plenty of time to research at the library why don't you take your number crunching to another level and throw ADMs in it? Not that I know anything about records or anything but it would be something different for you to add rather than the same old line every time. It might even make us think you are more resourceful and informative instead of immature.

Played all four years. Bottom line is you can't come up with a rebuttal to any of the facts that I have presented to you. Your obviously ignoring the numbers and statistics. No, they aren't "my" numbers. They are numbers from the West Montgomery and east montgomery football games since they opened. Public record. You should know that. As far as the ADMs go West was 2A for most of their history. The last 15+ years they have been 1A with the exact opposite happening to east. West is continuing to get smaller while still maintaining a high level of success. east however has remained a .500/sub .500 team despite a dramatic increase in ADM. You can call it what you want and spin it however you want. Denial of the obvious and deflecting from answering any question I posed to you only further solidifies the fact that you are clueless and refuse to accept the facts. Your obsession with Albemarle is cry for help from AHS supporters to pile on me. Sad. Very sad. The topic was West and east montgomery. You have tried to drag AHS into the conversation twice. Guess it's getting too hot in the kitchen for you and with no way to deny or refute the facts and statements you choose to sling insults, try to bring other schools in and avoid addressing the issue. Totally expected. Like I said, enjoy your once in a decade season. West will be a team to deal with for many seasons to come like a majority of their 55 years of existence. Yes, there have been down years. With the exception of two dreadful seasons and one where we had to forfeit all games, a down year for West Montgomery is a normal season for east montgomery. And if you need any help fact checking that I can send you a link to the resources that are available to the entire public to see.

Played all four years. Bottom line is you can't come up with a rebuttal to any of the facts that I have presented to you. Your obviously ignoring the numbers and statistics. No, they aren't "my" numbers. They are numbers from the West Montgomery and east montgomery football games since they opened. Public record. You should know that. As far as the ADMs go West was 2A for most of their history. The last 15+ years they have been 1A with the exact opposite happening to east. West is continuing to get smaller while still maintaining a high level of success. east however has remained a .500/sub .500 team despite a dramatic increase in ADM. You can call it what you want and spin it however you want. Denial of the obvious and deflecting from answering any question I posed to you only further solidifies the fact that you are clueless and refuse to accept the facts. Your obsession with Albemarle is cry for help from AHS supporters to pile on me. Sad. Very sad. The topic was West and east montgomery. You have tried to drag AHS into the conversation twice. Guess it's getting too hot in the kitchen for you and with no way to deny or refute the facts and statements you choose to sling insults, try to bring other schools in and avoid addressing the issue. Totally expected. Like I said, enjoy your once in a decade season. West will be a team to deal with for many seasons to come like a majority of their 55 years of existence. Yes, there have been down years. With the exception of two dreadful seasons and one where we had to forfeit all games, a down year for West Montgomery is a normal season for east montgomery. And if you need any help fact checking that I can send you a link to the resources that are available to the entire public to see.
You have asked no questions that are of any relevance so you shouldn't expect any answers. You brought me into this conversation by calling me out when I hadn't even posted anything. I said earlier this year that you must be missing me, looks like its true. There is no need for me to address the series record, you have put the numbers out there and that's what they are. Also, Im not trying to pull Albemarle posters into this for any reason. Its just a simple observation that you enjoy bashing the 2 schools. I welcome any relevant questions you might have but don't expect me to answer them the way you want them answered.

You said plenty by not addressing anything. Now, enjoy your once a decade season. See you in two weeks. Numbers don't lie. You struggle with it rolling off your tongue that the ONLY reason east is considered a rival to West Montgomery is geography. Stings a little to have that going for you doesn't it? Like I said, see you in two weeks.

North Moore @ East Montgomery, East Montgomery 55-17
North Stanly @ Albemarle, North Stanly 60-0
Chatham Central @ Union Academy, Union Academy, 21-14
South Stanly @ West Montgomery, West Montgomery, 65-14

You said plenty by not addressing anything. Now, enjoy your once a decade season. See you in two weeks. Numbers don't lie. You struggle with it rolling off your tongue that the ONLY reason east is considered a rival to West Montgomery is geography. Stings a little to have that going for you doesn't it? Like I said, see you in two weeks.
Once again...blah,blah,blah. One thing is for certain Im definitely not a scratched record that gets stuck in one place saying the same thing over and over and over and over.....hopefully you get the point but I doubt it. As far as this conversation goes, I have better things to do so Im moving on to game discussion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT