ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@Kinston

Told you 28 pint win by WRH 48-21 in 3rd qtr. Kinston is just WAY overrated . I don’t know what it was based on
I really wanted to say more than 28 but some were predicting a tight game. Basest in who’s played who I don’t see that

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Told you 28 pint win by WRH 48-21 in 3rd qtr. Kinston is just WAY overrated . I don’t know what it was based on
I really wanted to say more than 28 but some were predicting a tight game. Basest in who’s played who I don’t see that
Overrated isn’t the right word. Wallace is legit. Won’t win a championship, but a good team. Kinston is a good, young team in the 2A SEC. two close losses to good teams.
My guess is the whole conference makes the playoffs, even the three win teams. Wallace never truly stopped Kinston, one pick and a couple drives stalled out. Kinston’s qb picked Wallace’s d apart. Wallace may go far, but won’t make it out of the NE corner. Kanye is a special talent and definitely a next level guy, but they fed him and kept him in to keep Kinstons offense off the field. Mott is a smart coach.

Reactions: daagoob
Our offense is pretty darn good but our defense leaves a lot to be desired unfortunately. We just seem to be a little slow footed on D, just not very quick to the ball. Now with that being said Kanye is on another level most of the time and we will go as far as he and our offense can take us.

Reactions: dogs79
Wallace defense definitely needs some work but they are better than what they showed tonight. Kinston started on our side of the 50 on almost all there drives due to we kept constantly onside kicking. Our offense had great field position all night as well. That helped keep Kanye under 250 yards rushing but couldn’t keep him from the end zone.

Reactions: dogs79
Overrated isn’t the right word. Wallace is legit. Won’t win a championship, but a good team. Kinston is a good, young team in the 2A SEC. two close losses to good teams.
My guess is the whole conference makes the playoffs, even the three win teams. Wallace never truly stopped Kinston, one pick and a couple drives stalled out. Kinston’s qb picked Wallace’s d apart. Wallace may go far, but won’t make it out of the NE corner. Kanye is a special talent and definitely a next level guy, but they fed him and kept him in to keep Kinstons offense off the field. Mott is a smart coach.
I didn't understand the change in defense tonight. Dogs D kind of looked like last year's. Yeah,it the Kanye show from here on out. We've got two other really good backs that can carry load but Kanye is special. I got a chance to talk to Coach Moore, yeah the coaches from NE and Goob was there but I asked Coach Moore what he was up to and he said " Trying to figure out how to stop 5(Kanye). Coach Moore is very nice person but you can see that fire in him. Great leader

There are some younger guys out there playing on defense that are getting developed for a later run. kanye and some of the other guys started on defense tonight if you noticed and while they were on the field things got tough For Kingston.

I didn't understand the change in defense tonight. Dogs D kind of looked like last year's. Yeah,it the Kanye show from here on out. We've got two other really good backs that can carry load but Kanye is special. I got a chance to talk to Coach Moore, yeah the coaches from NE and Goob was there but I asked Coach Moore what he was up to and he said " Trying to figure out how to stop 5(Kanye). Coach Moore is very nice person but you can see that fire in him. Great leader
I had a great time tonight John. Im glad you got to talk to Coach Moore. You know that you and I looked at the game tonight differently. What I saw was a Kinston defense that couldn’t of stopped a Pop Warner team.. I’m just not seeing it

So you think Kinston a top 10 team after a 27 point defeat.

Im not saying Wallace isnt legit, i just think Kinston’s overrated

Im just a Monday morning qb these days, but im just curious about a few things. I thought maybe some of the brighter minds could enlighten me
1. Why would we kick off "onsides" repeatedly when we're supposed to have one of the best kickers in the conference?
2. Why do we always elect to take the ball first, which potentially puts us in the hole to open the second half?
3. Why would you put your qb returning kickoffs?
4. Anybody with football knowledge knows that in order for this team to win, we're gonna do it with our offense, not our defense. So why put our mighty threesome of backs on defense? Evidently it didn't make a hill of beans- they still threw all over us.
5. Why don't we ever kick field goals anymore? We gonna need that in the future. Probably next Friday night.
6. Why do we wear those ugly ass orange unis ?

I love and support the dogs. I just thought maybe someone could give me some thought behind these things. Again, all this my opinion, it don't count for much.

Just maybe WRH's offense is that good. WRH just might have had something to do with Kinston looking so bad. Can you hear that Kanye train a coming, coming round the bend, before you know he'll be running past you again.

My Take: The Offense is amazing. Seems like they are able to score on every series. O- line , QB, and backs are getting it done. The D is showing great improvement from the beginning of season. They made some crucial hard hitting tackles against Kinston. Had two fourth down stops. Our pass coverage was much better. Seen a couple of knock down passes and an interception. Which gave our O opportunities to score. The players show a-lot of team effort. Keep it up!

My Take: The Offense is amazing. Seems like they are able to score on every series. O- line , QB, and backs are getting it done. The D is showing great improvement from the beginning of season. They made some crucial hard hitting tackles against Kinston. Had two fourth down stops. Our pass coverage was much better. Seen a couple of knock down passes and an interception. Which gave our O opportunities to score. The players show a-lot of team effort. Keep it up!
Like that positive take on the game.

22 rushes 264 8 Total TDS , That’s A Heck Of A Game! As For Our Defense To Night We Played Ok But Not Like We Have Played The last Month Our Defense is solid but please tell Mott to get rid of that dum 3-3-5 look it’s disturbing to me !! All season we running 4-3 and he comes into this game running that!!! And For Gods Sake Can Someone Please Give Our Offensive Coordinator A Clue On Play Calling !! It Takes Too much Time Getting the Play In!!

22 rushes 264 8 Total TDS , That’s A Heck Of A Game! As For Our Defense To Night We Played Ok But Not Like We Have Played The last Month Our Defense is solid but please tell Mott to get rid of that dum 3-3-5 look it’s disturbing to me !! All season we running 4-3 and he comes into this game running that!!! And For Gods Sake Can Someone Please Give Our Offensive Coordinator A Clue On Play Calling !! It Takes Too much Time Getting the Play In!!
Black dog, we didn't have 1 delay of game penalties in the game and scored 9 tds. 2 called back for holding that didn't effect play. What in the world do y'all want my brothers. Offense is as good as I've seen it, including 17

Reactions: mdogj85
According to duplin county NC Preps, Wallace was a 5 td favorite. Does a team fall hard when they lose to what… a 3rd ranked team? If this game was any closer, the Duplin county internet warriors would be calling for Motts head. Can’t wait for next week in the SEC championship with East Duplin and Wallace.

According to duplin county NC Preps, Wallace was a 5 td favorite. Does a team fall hard when they lose to what… a 3rd ranked team? If this game was any closer, the Duplin county internet warriors would be calling for Motts head. Can’t wait for next week in the SEC championship with East Duplin and Wallace.
Not me. Motsinger is the man. Also think OC runs the wing t better than anyone in State. Their are those that only see negative. I like to see those as opportunities.

Reactions: HypeMan56
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT