ADVERTISEMENT

WRH@East Bladen

Goob,we strong!
I know you guys are, I was just trolling. To be honest I have no clue what to expect Monday night. We now play at Conley, and they have to turn around and play Rocky Mt on Thursday. Kudos to them, and kudos to both coaches for wanting to play this game. On the other hand, Rocky Mt got shafted imo. Those schools are 20 mins apart and they can't finish the game but our teams who are 2hrs apart are making it happen. Should be a good game.

Reactions: dogs79 and bud33345
You will not talk about any school or organization in the way you just did. You will be banned the next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
How disrespectful and ignorant can you be? This ladies and gentlemen, is jealousy and ignorance at its finest.

I know one things for sure, you won’t go down to Wallace and say that to their face. Just another classless individual who acts big and bad on the web.

Reactions: kenan98
Wallace is the sweetest smelling place one can venture too. Highly educated folk on every street corner and that sweet southern charm. There intelligence and Academics is on par with any Ivy League University. If you are looking for a vacation spot or a honeymoon spot to woo your sweetie stop by this gem.

Wallace is the sweetest smelling place one can venture too. Highly educated folk on every street corner and that sweet southern charm. There intelligence and Academics is on par with any Ivy League University. If you are looking for a vacation spot or a honeymoon spot to woo your sweetie stop by this gem.
I think you all about beer,cause it ain't football.

Reactions: DuplinCountyTiger
The internet tough guy strikes again.

Where is this loser from

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to present the “Baddest 6th grader” award to beer_and_football. What a insult. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: daagoob
Boy was I wrong....Didn't see the game but heard it was WRH all the way. Five turnovers for the Eagles didn't help the cause against a strong team such as the Bulldogs. Same as last year we got punched in the mouth first game and responded. The Eagles will be ok down the road. Congrats to the Bulldogs on a great opening win. Good luck the rest of the way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT