ADVERTISEMENT

WOW, Look At All The NC Coaching Changes For This Year with lots of Info

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC

Take a look at all the 2022-2023 North Carolina

high school football coaching changes.

Don’t take offense TD, but NCPreps comprises list also

Compare the 2 lists and let me know which has the best info.........................
And while at it you do the research. from now on you smart azzzzzz.....
You always got BS to say about what I do and what I do is for anyone but you.............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~! You Don’t take offense .Damn !!!!!`

Compare the 2 lists and let me know which has the best info.........................
And while at it you do the research. from now on you smart azzzzzz.....
You always got BS to say about what I do and what I do is for anyone but you.............................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~! You Don’t take offense .Damn !!!!!`
I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
I have seen the list, even have someone very d
I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews. I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.
I have seen the list, even have someone very d
I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews. I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.I have seen the list, even have someone very dear to my heart in one of the interviews.

Don’t take offense TD, but NCPreps comprises list also

Just look at all the INFO that is not on your list. I go with the best results that I find. All the coaching changes have a lot of INFO so I used the one below that everyone is farm familiar with. You can do it now. I will take a break for a few days to get you out of my backside.......

Starmount Rams
City: Boonville
County: Yadkin
2022 record: 7-4 overall (5-1 Northwest 1A Conference)
Previous coach: Sandy Grinton
New coach: Greg Lloyd

Sorry everyone else but Sports Nut is always trying to get under my skin and knows what it takes. That is why a few months ago after I posted something he ask wonder where a certain school poster was. That was because that is all that school poster did was have his nose up my backside and couldn't take the truth listed on the private school's website, which that INFO has been taken down so no one can see it anymore. Thank goodness he has not been seen for several years. He was royal POS and friends it seemed with SN17. Anyway SN17 can entertain everyone for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: SWO4EVEr91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT