ADVERTISEMENT

Will Grier- Florida Gators

Love watching the NC kids play in Neyland.Wish North was staying but with his injuries he has had at TN if 100% healthy he needs to go to the Draft.Tuttle has a bright future.Moseley has been a steal out of the state.Vickers has worked hard to get playing time.Griffin played some as a FR.Osborne will hopefully be the next Sutton.I really hope the Vols land Dickerson but FSU is going to be hard to beat out.

Why go to the SEC you ask? Where is the proof you ask?
BnegMKyCYAE3r5F.jpg

Derrick Henry's new ride that his Jr High School PE teacher bought him free and clear. There are a l lot of teachers on here. Any of you ever bought one of your old students a car or heard of any of your colleagues doing that? I know you guys are rolling in the cash but come on.

GZEjeEU.jpg

The NCAA has no jurisdiction over transactions between college boosters and a high school coach, and in many cases where the boosters pony up big dollars for some serious improvements to the school. Why would the NCAA stop that?...everyone benefits and the NCAA doesn't have to interfere?

I wonder what the the NC kids and their coaches get that go to the SEC?

Deana...please do something about this guy. You have way to many coaches with eye balls on this site to have to put up with reading his baseless accusations every day. It really is disgusting.

Reactions: nepsy7
West Virginia it is. Upon appeal by West Virginia he will be eligible for the beginning of the 2017 with 2 years remaining of play.

Reactions: Hon Dines
The best thing about Alabama is you can have guns,drugs,dui's and your going to get out of it and play.Roll Tide

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT