ADVERTISEMENT

Who's replacing these Legend at Garner

Garner and Green Hope are both open both head coaches are retiring, I had heard that the coach at South G had retired as well but wasn't sure about it so its possible they are looking as well... we dont like them around my neighborhood SG that is we just call them South
Isn't S. Garner the new school that just opened? Already got the coach rolling out?

More money in Wake County but the facilities overall in Wake County are a joke.

More money in Wake County but the facilities overall in Wake County are a joke.
That's a crying shame they built a new school with sub par athletic facilities. Just another reason NC stays behind SC for coaches and athletes. At least Charlotte usually does that decent compared to Wake. Now Raleigh area schools are catching up and representing fairly well then years past. Got LR, Rolesville, Panther Creek, and Knightdale still playing ball. Seems eventually Wake would try to keep up with CMS when buiilding new schools.

Reactions: sammyk
Some changes since this post, Green Hope filled and Millbrook and Knightdale are open now

Isn't S. Garner the new school that just opened? Already got the coach rolling out?

LOL we were just talking about this job being open a few months back huh then they hired King who left a disaster at Cedar Ridge goes to S Garner and leaves an even bigger mess whoever the clowns are that keep hiring this guy buyer beware he washed up nothing good out of this guy or from anyone I know since 2010 and that team my grandkid could have coached Vad Lee to a state championship some of his coaches were the reason for his success not King he more like a Jester he been in a new job about every year since them they ran him our of ecu and nccu out of that military school in Va and he didnt do anything at all at his last two stops and left programs in much worse shape than he found them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT