ADVERTISEMENT

Who's next at East Gaston?

Maybe we can get a package deal!
Lol probably not he's got a better path at East Lincoln than come to east Gaston and have to try to make it through Burns and Shelby granted Burns will probably be a little more down this year but still got to deal with Shelby every year. That I don't know how Street Gaston County is on district lines and transfers but Lincoln County is a little more liberal on that.

There's definitely a few interesting names I've heard recently. All of them would be good at EG. Some current HC's, some longtime coordinators, etc.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Sean Joyce2011-2019. Eric Tippett 2010-2011, Jacob Fleming 2007-2010, Greg Lloyd 2006-2007. ????????

It would have to be GL. Only one that makes sense.
Didn't he just go to Starmount last year? I believe Deana said Startmount is supposed to be better this comming year. I know they have to play Mount Airy every year, but is EG a better place to coach than Starmount?

Wish they could get a coach with the same enthusiasm as the basketball coach (Don't know his name). I watched their games against Shelby tonight on HSFN in which East Gaston won in overtime. They had a good turnout, too. EG would be a good place to work and a good area to live in.

Wish they could get a coach with the same enthusiasm as the basketball coach (Don't know his name). I watched their games against Shelby tonight on HSFN in which East Gaston won in overtime. They had a good turnout, too. EG would be a good place to work and a good area to live in.
I am not sure Gaston County schools pay enough for teachers/coaches to live in Gaston County these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT