North Buncombe 28
Madison 14

Mitchell 28
Alleghany 14

Mountain Heritage 28
Robbinsville 21

Enka 42
Roaman 7

Robbinsville is desperate and they are good enough to beat Heritage if we're not careful hope I'm wrong we'll see if Heritage is the real deal this week, Mitchell got played tough last year by Allegehany last year not sure if they get upset or win by 20 this year, Draughn might still have a solid team this year despite being blown out week 1, I think they win with a little cushion 10-14, not much to say about the rest of the conference figured the NB-Madison game would be a toss up but after getting thumped by East Hendo I'm not too confident, Bessemer City by 20, NB by 35, Enka by 27, Draughn by 10, Mitchell by 14, Heritage by 7

Last edited:
Bessemer 21
Avery 14

East Burke 21
Draughn 14

North Buncombe 35
Madison 0

North Henderson 44
Owen 6

Mitchell 30
Alleghany 0

Enka 48
Rosman 6

Mountain Herritage 28
Robbinsville 7

Reactions: mhhs94
Bessemer City by 20
East Burke by 4
North Buncombe by 24
North Henderson by 18
Mitchell by 27
Enka by 40
Mountain Heritage by 4

Reactions: Purple1995
Mitchell is hard to predict when they're clicking and the line gives time they look good but they're just not consistent yet but I saw improvement against McDowell but after a good lead started looking like a young team but they didn't quit.
Bessemer by 21
East Burke by 7
N.Buncombe by 28
N.Hedo by 21
Mounties by 7
Enka by 28
Mtn. Heritage by 12

Mitchell should win by 14 Heritage by 10 and Avery gets there first W of the season by 3 don’t really care bout the rest other than Rosman hope they can make a showing and unite as a town/community after the tragedy they have faced their coach is a good close friend of my cousin in Hayesville he is a great guy prayers from Mitchell co Roar Tigers Roar I’m picking Rosman every week regardless of whom they’re playing Tigers by 1

BC
EB
NB
NH
MIT/All toss up
Enka
Green team

Mitchell showed more last week than in week one and surprised me. McDowell helped out with a couple of early turnovers but the young guys played better for most of the game. Just hope they can match up physically with All. tonight. I hate to keep picking against them but still have some concerns.

Green team and Robbinsville will be an interesting game. I think both are out to prove themselves just a little.

Go Mountaineers

Reactions: RealStihl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT