ADVERTISEMENT

Western NC devastation

Safety is the top concern for all in western NC. I can see playoffs being delayed though as many schools in the west may face closure and travel issues for weeks.
I don’t know how the state will handle this. My son in law has been sent to Waynesville with EMS. He is a paramedic. They had a lot of issues getting there as so many mudslides have blocked roads. When they did get there he was asked if he brought body bags. He said yes. They asked how many and he replied about 100 plus. How many do you need? The guy said about 100 plus.
Let’s keep our Western brothers and sisters in our prayers!

Last edited:
I don’t know how the state will handle this. My son in law has been sent to Waynesville with EMS. He is a paramedic. They had a lot of issues getting there as so many mudslides have blocked roads. When they did get there he was asked if he brought body bags. He said yes. They asked how many and he replied about 100 plus. How many do you need? The guy said about 100 plus.
Let’s keep our Western brothers and sisters in our prayers!
My area was rough too but somehow we escaped relatively ok. Praying for my western brothers n sisters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT