ADVERTISEMENT

West Montgomery 2017

WARRIOR_PRIDE2005

Oct 12, 2013
Hated to see coach Eddins leave, but I knew at some point this was the inevitable. However the show must go on. Alot of players returning for the 2017 season. I hear the kids are as excited as they've ever been with Danny Akins at the helm. What does everyone else think??? Is Coggins still on the staff?????? Any of you Albemarle folk know?????

Coach Akins is a great guy. West hired a good coach and a good man. Eddins is a tough act to follow, but Akins has a wealth of experience and has learned from some of the best. Should be easier for AHS fans to pull for WM when the schools aren't playing each other.

Hated to see coach Eddins leave, but I knew at some point this was the inevitable. However the show must go on. Alot of players returning for the 2017 season. I hear the kids are as excited as they've ever been with Danny Akins at the helm. What does everyone else think??? Is Coggins still on the staff?????? Any of you Albemarle folk know?????
Know Coach Coggins, he told me he was staying at WM, working at Coach Eddins old job, strength and conditioning.

Danny Akins is a great coach that will do a great job at WM. I wish him the very best of luck.

We realize that right now We aren't playing on the same level as West Montgomery. It's not hard to pull for a School that You know has a better Team. Anyway, I don't have a problem with West. I'm hoping for the best out Your way. Go Warriors, go Danny Atkins

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT