ADVERTISEMENT

WEST MONTGOMERY 2015...................

nobody has said that there isn't a few mentions of WM... Just stating the obvious that WM catches the slight end of the editor and her sports writer. It's a shame. Nudy James would be very very disappointed in how that paper has devolved.

The losses of some really amazing and good people long before their time, Zach Goforth, Sammy Jackson, Shayla McKinnon, Ben Misenheimer, and Allison Brown. I don't care who you are, that was a classy piece to once again honor these wonderful people and their families and they didn't have to put it in there. But, they did. May the good Lord continue to bless these families. Some things are more important than football. I also pray all the competitors stay healthy tonight. #WarriorStrong

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
The losses of some really amazing and good people long before their time, Zach Goforth, Sammy Jackson, Shayla McKinnon, Ben Misenheimer, and Allison Brown. I don't care who you are, that was a classy piece to once again honor these wonderful people and their families and they didn't have to put it in there. But, they did. May the good Lord continue to bless these families. Some things are more important than football. I also pray all the competitors stay healthy tonight. #WarriorStrong

Agree... so far off topic it's unreal. Nobody discredits that. But, again... off topic.

Yes, it is off-topic but I was asked by Griddie and I answered. My apologies, but everything beginning with all the talks about the newspaper has been off the topic of WM football 2015. Like I said, sorry and I will move on.

Reactions: Buzzard15
Wow unreal. I was down at the river when the mckinnon young lady was lost. Continued prayers to those families.

Offense will be really good imo. Leake and Lomax haven't lost a touch. Defense had its moments but still room for improvement. Union pines and Asheboro were a good test for sure.........

Offense looks alright sway. Timing will get better. Defense had its moments. Leake and Lomax look good..........

Nothing to worry about in a scrimmage. The goal is to play everybody and show nothing. There will actually be a game plan in place from here on out. Scrimmage is just show up and play and see what you need to work on.

Interesting to hear how Union Pines did versus West Montgomery and Asheboro. Earlier in the week at Pinecrest, UP had Northern Guilford, Northwest Guilford and Jack Britt. I hope the Vikings send East Montgomery flying back to Biscoe for cover this Friday night.

I've heard varying accounts RD, so it is according to who you believe. I've heard that WM played even with both UP and Asheboro and I've heard that both destroyed WM, although I find that hard to believe. With either of those outcomes against WM, that would sound like a tall task for EM to overcome although I feel they will be significantly better this year. But sounds like UP is as well. I do know from watching the Tuesday scrimmage that WM didn't show a whole lot and substituted liberally. I'm sure everyone else did that to though. I also heard that Asheboro destroyed Union Pines. So, who really knows?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT