ADVERTISEMENT

West Lincoln at Mt Pleasant

Referee were bad in 4Q

Mt Pleasant kept this game closer then it should have been. WL QB wasn’t great if he was WL would be dangerous on the pass. WL offense run was very nice especially that pitch to near side. QB ran very well

Reactions: notanyonesfan
I don’t know BlueDevil, I felt like if Mt Pleasant had been throwing the ball the entire game they would have won by three touchdowns. It was a good close game. As a matter of fact, the last three weeks I’ve seen three very good ball games. SP vs Shelby, SP vs Chase and Mt Pleasant vs West Lincoln. I think I’ve gotten my money’s worth.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
I don’t know BlueDevil, I felt like if Mt Pleasant had been throwing the ball the entire game they would have won by three touchdowns. It was a good close game. As a matter of fact, the last three weeks I’ve seen three very good ball games. SP vs Shelby, SP vs Chase and Mt Pleasant vs West Lincoln. I think I’ve gotten my money’s worth.
That’s why I said MP kept it close bc it’s would of passed it wouldn’t have but You are right - We got our money worth n it was a great game!

nice meeting you as well!

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT