ADVERTISEMENT

West Iredell vs Statesville

Some people suck. Some idiot(s) can't keep their felonious activities to a more appropriate time than to bring it to a high school football game? Not only do you have the possibility of violence around students and families of all ages, now schools, players, administrators, coaches etc. have to go through the time and expense of finishing 1 and half quarters of football the next day. I hope all of the trouble this causes means that all kinds of extra charges are able to be piled on.

The remainder of the game will be played Monday at 4:30. No fans are allowed.

My hat goes off to the law enforcement officials, school administrators, and coaches of both teams. My brother in law and sister were at the game and said no one knew anything was happening until the law enforcement officials were (in the very best manner) all of sudden were every where. Officials meet on the field and the orderly process of shutting the game down, and clearing the field safely was done.

What in the world is happening that a few idiots think that attempting to hurt people makes any sense. God only knows. Thank goodness the authorities did their job so well and no one was hurt.

As far as i know for the past 30 years
No they don’t have metal detectors only for basketball - They use security and the ole school wands for entry - They need to move to Full time mental detectors imo

I mean that’s how it’s been past 2 game I been to this yr

I have to wonder when the last time WI beat Statesville in football was. This would have been a huge win for them against a county rival and I hope they can keep up their momentum come Monday.

Reactions: beamer24
No they don’t have metal detectors only for basketball - They use security and the ole school wands for entry - They need to move to Full time mental detectors imo

I mean that’s how it’s been past 2 game I been to this yr
They will search everybody at the gate before entering the football game. Spectators will have to empty their pockets etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Thunder_struck8712
They use wands but this happened in the parking lot. So how do you combat that is the question now?
It seems that most of the issues with weapons are usually in the parking lot of high school sporting events. Not sure how you control that exactly. Why do these guys even come to high school events with their bs? I hope the judge puts them under the jail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT