ADVERTISEMENT

West Iredell HC search

Where's the HC going?

Honestly West Iredell isn't a bad job. They have plenty of athletes within that school. Just need someone with a clear vision of what they want and expect out of the football team. The talent at West is capable of winning 8-9 games on an annual basis

Where's the HC going?

Honestly West Iredell isn't a bad job. They have plenty of athletes within that school. Just need someone with a clear vision of what they want and expect out of the football team. The talent at West is capable of winning 8-9 games on an annual basis
Newton Conover

What does Iredell county coaches supplement look like. Is it a 12 month job?

If I’m West Iredell

I’m going for a home run hire and I would def start with Jerome Henderson he a Alum - Has done a few events at West and has experience at the nfl level - Yes Ik it doesn’t translate sometimes but

Also I would try go after few assistant in the county

Reactions: Champ_24
Lowman will run out his welcome at East Surry. He gets everything he wants and applies for everything that opens. What is his deal?
The whole situation in Surry County schools is awful from what I hear. East Surry has been plagued by terrible administration for the last couple of years. I don't blame Lowman one bit for trying to get the heck out of there. Incompetence has been the demise of many great coaches and programs over the years, and East Surry is seeing the fruits of that right before their eyes.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
The whole situation in Surry County schools is awful from what I hear. East Surry has been plagued by terrible administration for the last couple of years. I don't blame Lowman one bit for trying to get the heck out of there. Incompetence has been the demise of many great coaches and programs over the years, and East Surry is seeing the fruits of that right before their eyes.
how so? What has happened at other schools ?

how so? What has happened at other schools ?
Well there is no secret to how the situation was handled with Coach Diamont. Then they put incompetent administrators into positions of power who still allow parents to dictate how the athletic program is run, and do a pretty good job of running off any teachers who were/are willing to put up with the lousy pay.

Another guy I would like to see is East Surry HC in Lowman to apply bc I know he would like to be closer to Bandy and all so He would be a hell of a hire for West

Another guy I would like to see is East Surry HC in Lowman to apply bc I know he would like to be closer to Bandy and all so He would be a hell of a hire for West
Lowman is looking to get a better situation albeit closer to home but he would take 4a job away from here. He tried Newton I hear but didn't work out. Wouldn't surprise me if he tries freedom

Lowman is looking to get a better situation albeit closer to home but he would take 4a job away from here. He tried Newton I hear but didn't work out. Wouldn't surprise me if he tries freedom
Not saying Lowman would want it but He would be a guy I would want bc I know he a good coach , great family tree and local ties to the local area so He would do well at West imo

Haven’t heard much but I did hear there a decent pool that did apply but idk name but hopefully they get a guy who can build off what Wilson did but I think will be a tough road bc I’m sure some coaches will leave n also Ik west has already lost some players to other schools so that will be the challenge coming in

Iredell-Statesville Schools Board of Education meets tonight. My source said a name will be presented, so hopefully it will be public then. Several interesting names were interviewed, from newbies, to well-experienced to state championship coaches. It will be interesting to see which direction West went. As for "losing players to other schools," he did say three players had submitted transfers to Statesville; however, those three failed to realize that the transfer comes with a 365 day ineligibility at another in-county school.

I have heard a decision has been made and should be announced in a day or two.
If it’s the name I heard - it’s a local guy and a guy who deserves to be a HC within the county bc he got lied to previously at another job in previous years so Will see if it is him or not

He's already in the district but no affiliation with West. A friend at Kannapolis Brown said they went after his services but got turned down. Strong offensive mind and a weight room guru. I heard West selected him over a former Reidsville state champion coach. They must be looking for some longevity.

He's already in the district but no affiliation with West. A friend at Kannapolis Brown said they went after his services but got turned down. Strong offensive mind and a weight room guru. I heard West selected him over a former Reidsville state champion coach. They must be looking for some longevity.
I think I may know the guy you are referring to at A.L. Brown - surprised he hasn't bolted for a HC job yet - I know he has had several HC interviews over the last 5 years or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT