ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth @ Reagan

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Both teams are 2-1 in the CPC, Reagan seems to have the stronger team. West Forsyth has found some offense lately and has won two straight. This is a major rivalry game and while Reagan is the favorite; West will put up a fight.

Reagan has Mt Tabor, Parkland and RJR left. A West Forsyth win will have them sitting alone in 3rd and their playoff hopes remain alive with Davie, RJR and East left on the schedule. A 5-3 West Forsyth in the CPC makes the playoffs despite starting 0-4 while Reagan could get in at 4-4 even though they should finish much better than that.

Last edited:
West Forsyth has scored over 28pts in 3 of the last 4 games against some good teams like Weddington(32pts). Mt Tabor(14pts), Glenn(28pts) & Parkland(52pts). The offense was nonexistent in the early season games. Reagan also can put some nails in the West Forsyth "playoff" coffin tonight.

This game may be closer than expected and to be honest the CPC hasn’t had any close exciting games this year; so maybe this is it... My48 TV has the coverage tonight.

Last edited:
West Forsyth has scored over 28pts the last 4 games against some good teams like Weddington(32pts). Mt Tabor(28pts), Glenn(28pts) & Parkland(56pts). Reagan can put some nails in the West Forsyth playoff coffin tonight.

This game may be closer than expected and to be honest the CPC hasn’t had any close exciting games this year; so maybe this is it... My48 TV has the coverage tonight.
West lost to Tabor 29-14

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
WF onside kick and recover. Several plays later fumble on option and then R eventually go 4 and out.

West Offense is the most improved offense I’ve seen in years from now going back to first game.

KO ret TD. 42 to 39.

Gentle reminder to all coaches: in NC, kickoffs that make it the endzone are touchbacks.

R 43 WF 39.
Above average time management for this day and age by R to close out game.

Final Reagan 42 West Forsyth 39 and yes it was the most entertaining game all season in the CPC Conference,

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT