ADVERTISEMENT

West Forsyth at Lake Norman

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
Might be on if the more intriguing games on the schedule this week. I have seen both teams this year...

For West forsyth- Lake Norman hasn't seen the sheer size that the Titans will put on the field. While on the lines LKN will match up pretty decent with WF, if West decides they want to pass the ball I think they have a big advantage in the middle of the field with their TE... what's he like 6'6 (talking about #10)? I expect #1 to get his.. but Lake Norman schemes extremely well, they will not make it easy. At all.

For Lake Norman- I think this game will be won (or lost) on the play of Ladowski. I'd expect WF will load the box to stop Cole jackson (RB). I still think jackson could have a decent game, I think LKN could have success in the air down field, they have several very good (not necessarily speed demons) reliable wide reciever that run great routes.

I think this will be a 1 score type of game that could go either way

Might be on if the more intriguing games on the schedule this week. I have seen both teams this year...

For West forsyth- Lake Norman hasn't seen the sheer size that the Titans will put on the field. While on the lines LKN will match up pretty decent with WF, if West decides they want to pass the ball I think they have a big advantage in the middle of the field with their TE... what's he like 6'6 (talking about #10)? I expect #1 to get his.. but Lake Norman schemes extremely well, they will not make it easy. At all.

For Lake Norman- I think this game will be won (or lost) on the play of Ladowski. I'd expect WF will load the box to stop Cole jackson (RB). I still think jackson could have a decent game, I think LKN could have success in the air down field, they have several very good (not necessarily speed demons) reliable wide reciever that run great routes.

I think this will be a 1 score type of game that could go either way
As a former Titan, I think we SHOULD win this game. Doesn't mean we will. I'll take the Titans 24-23

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
No need for it to be a shock, WF computer wise is several
spots ahead of LN. So its an upset if LN wins correct.
LN's schedule is almost the weakest in all of 4a.
WF a much much stronger schedule and will be the favorite unless
LN has a special home field advantage.

Last edited:
Reactions: CPC4LIFE
No need for it to be a shock, WF computer wise is several
spots ahead of LN. So its an upset if LN wins correct.
LN's schedule is almost the weakest in all of 4a.
WF a much much stronger schedule and will be the favorite unless
LN has a special home field advantage.

Lake Norman often does have a special home field advantage...the refs. This comes from people who have witnessed ball games there.

West Forsyth by 10

I really like #4 WestForsythTitans(10-2) vs #1 Lake Norman(12-0)... this will be the toughest test this season for Lake Norman based on Maxpreps & Bakers Dozen rankings.
West is battle tested vs top 12's...#1 seed) AC Reynolds(A quality West Forsyth Win) #1seed East Forsyth(close loss) & #1seed Davie(20-3 loss)..Other great wins for the Titans are North Davidson & Mt Tabor who all are alive in the Playoffs. SOS helps this time of year....

Last edited:
two years ago people were saying the same things about Lake Norman and their SOS. fast forward to the 4AA Western Regional Final and they finally did lose....48-41 to Mallard Creek, who went on the win it all a week later. LN is first and foremost a well coached football team. Period. it is my opinion that this years team is better at most positions than that 2014 squad. WF may pull the upset but I dont see it.

West Forsyth by 10

I really like #4 WestForsythTitans(10-2) vs #1 Lake Norman(12-0)... this will be the toughest test this season for Lake Norman based on Maxpreps & Bakers Dozen rankings.
West is battle tested vs top 12's...#1 seed) AC Reynolds(A quality West Forsyth Win) #1seed East Forsyth(close loss) & #1seed Davie(20-3 loss)..Other great wins for the Titans are North Davidson & Mt Tabor who all are alive in the Playoffs. SOS helps this time of year....

Your a entertaining little guy

So disrespectful to the them Lake boys. Lake Norman is alot better than most of you think

Lake Norman played a weak schedule compared to West Forsyth and Maxpreps said that all year long. West ranked 12th..Lake Norman 26th Don't diss West Forsyth... and I'll say it again, they(West) are a year away!
Page vs West Forsyth next week

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT