ADVERTISEMENT

West Charlotte vs Mallard Creek

Short week for the Creek and WC off a bye. Looks like a tricky week for practice with a ton of rain Mon-Wed. MC has a tendency to have some let downs after these big wins.

Good old low scoring slobber knocker I think. CAN MC rally two weeks in a row?

My heart says WC, but my brain says MC BIG! possibly 14-21 points. Don't think WC offense will match up well at all vs. Creek defense. It's a huge mismatch in MC favor.

WC defense was on a different level last year. While this year's defense is good it lacks the playmakers upfront they had last year. U don't lose J4, Littlejohn, those lbs, and dbs and get better IMHO.

While WC is coached very well, has homefield, and bye week MC is just better.

MC 35 WC 7

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
I think it's a low scoring, defensive-oriented battle just like last season. WC has an advantage being rested, but will it take them a minute to get going? Best opponent they have seen all season. They have to get off to a good start.

I think it's a low scoring, defensive-oriented battle just like last season. WC has an advantage being rested, but will it take them a minute to get going? Best opponent they have seen all season. They have to get off to a good start.
The beginning of the Monroe game was telling. But one could say Monroe jumped out early in 23 and lost. But if I picked MC Monroe I'd say MC by 14 or more. U just don't beat a good Ohio school and not be legit. MC is legit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT