ADVERTISEMENT

West Caldwell HS Boys Basketball Coach job opening?

I have said it from day one and I have known from day one it was Billy. It just took a while to get it done, like I said a few post ago we can get back to true warrior basketball

I have watched this thread for some time now and it’s so funny that the state of your basketball program is being blamed and thrown at multiple parties. 1) I’m tired of hearing that the school admin ran Coach Anderson off. Coach Anderson was in his second stint back at the school and knew the cupboard was running dry decided to get out who can blame him for that every coach in America does that. Coach Anderson is great coach and will be in someone’s hall of fame with over 650+ wins in his career. 2) The next coach that you said was a horrible hire after coach A won his share fare of games and had a good stint. Was Coach Lyerly the #1 choice probably not at the time nobody else wanted the job and Lyerly was the only option. Young coaches need support and with your administration at the time not being the most athletic minded group they weren’t going to be a patient because you had stability the last 25 years with coach Anderson. Other factors aside. Coach Lyerly must be decent because he is a Freedom now and They named him the interim head coach on the girls side while the girls coach was out on maternity leave, and they went 23-5 won a conference title and conference tournament title. And by the way blasted WC girls by about 50 at West. 3) The gamewell community and people are chasing this Billy Anderson ghost. He never will be the coach at West Caldwell. East Carteret is a gold mine with athletes. Why would you leave the beach? West Caldwell has just had a string of unfortunate events occur that has led to shakeups in the basketball program. Still a good place to coach i would assume. But sooner or later you folks will have to wake up and realize that nothing remains the same and things happen. The things of 20 years ago are gone. And sooner the people realize this, the better off West Caldwell may be....
Well I guess you are wrong because this ghost you say the Gamewell community and people are chasing is coming home, you said he would
never coach at West Caldwell well you are wrong about that. and he will put Warrior basketball back at the top. I guess he left that gold mine after all.

Well I guess you are wrong because this ghost you say the Gamewell community and people are chasing is coming home, you said he would
never coach at West Caldwell well you are wrong about that. and he will put Warrior basketball back at the top. I guess he left that gold mine after all.
Keep in mind this is the same guy that said Antonio was a good coach just saying

I will have to say I was down on those guys at West but McMaster and Styron made me eat crow. I just want to say great job Steve and Craig for bringing in what the Warrior basketball program needed. And again I'm sorry for things I have said in this thread because I'm man enough to admit being wrong.

Reactions: icardcav3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT